Storm Warriors - new Enterbay 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, excuse my ignorance but all the figures are already out, and where´s the best place to get them?

OMG, excuse my ignorance but all the figures are already out, and where´s the best place to get them?

Is out but for a very limited amount, only those who pre-order from last year ani-com can collect them. :gah:

OMG , do you know if Lord Godless is going to be released with two interchangeable heads, with a mask, or with the black face that appeared in the prototype.

Storm Warriors is one of my favorite series - but I hate the comics. Might have to pick these up...but the price is quite frustrating :gah:

OMG , do you know if Lord Godless is going to be released with two interchangeable heads, with a mask, or with the black face that appeared in the prototype.

A pity Lord Godless's additional metal headpiece with mask won't be included as planned due to licensing issues.

I dont think it does based on this post.

Just collected.:clap

4734923114_2093511a91_b.jpg

4734960280_3650143c9a_b.jpg

4734325435_56d7697e24_b.jpg

4734329095_e0524cb247_b.jpg

So far, only Cloud & Heart are already released in asia for those whom PO'd, 1st batch of Wind was released in HK but due to paint application complaints, eb put him on hold for rectification & promised better paintjobs for subsequent batch releases.

As far as I know, there's some copyright issue with the 2nd head, the final release will only have 1 head (not 100% confirm tho)

Looks good. But man! This guy has some tiny hands.

Still, would love to get this guy at the right price... even if the film was... meh.

Oh man i caved in and po'd Godless:gah: That outfit is just too amazing to pass up on...As much as i want to, i'm not getting all the line because of cost, lack of room and the fact i know nothing about the film!:lol As a rule, i generally hate displaying 1/6 figures on their own so i think i'm gonna buy Wind as a companion figure. His white outfit compliments Godless's darker armour. I'll be happy with these two...

Wind is the worse looking so far, I think you should get heartless, seen they are father ans son :yess:

Was told by EB a couple of days ago but at last I can say...

Enterbay Storm Warriors Comic Versions will be made!!!!

YES!!!

Was told by EB a couple of days ago but at last I can say...

Enterbay Storm Warriors Comic Versions will be made!!!!

YES!!!

good news for some of you, but i wish they'll concentrate on the existing licenses... scarface, prisonbreak, and what ever happened to the special edition GOD and ETD?? are they gonna release this this year, or even a proto pic?

:dunno

2dr6xwn.jpg

Anyone any idea what those figures at the bottom left are? Existing ones already released by 天下?

Back