Storm Warriors - new Enterbay 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wind is the worse looking so far, I think you should get heartless, seen they are father ans son :yess:

Really?! The pics of Wind look pretty cool. What makes it the worst one? Yeah Heartless looks awesome but i was thinking get a good guy to counter balance the bad guy - Ying/Yang! LOL

Just found out that pics of the comic versions of the Storm Warriors should be available in a couple of weeks and Enterbay are aiming for an August release. :panic:
The Comic book series of figures is to be known as Action Masterpiece.
More news when I get it.

2dr6xwn.jpg

The guy at the front of the pic is Mr Ma Wing-Sing, the guy who created the Storm Warriors, so if it gets his seal of approval I think we can expect great things!

Last edited:
So, is Godless out then? If so, Enterbay certainly go under the radar!

looks more like action figures than 1/6 figures. I wonder if there are 1/6 in the pipeline with medicom involved? The comic version would definitely be up medicom's alley.

Best Storm Warriors likeness so far, and check out the insane looking armor. But sadly I had cancel my last 2 storm warriors pre-order, Evil Wind and Nameless

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg

Loving it :clap Took OMG's advice and ordered Heartless to go with my Godless PO. Gonna have some father and son action :yess:

enterbay is seriously lacking in articulation. it reminds me of neca figures more and more. sculpts are good but the lack of articulation just kills it for me :(

Picked up Lord Godless off of ebay this morning, so that's three down. Anyone have a drop date for Nameless and the revised Wind yet?

Back