Steve Rogers Army Uniform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I finally got my Steve Rogers put togrther I'm pleased with the effect I ended up with. A tip of the hat to the comic book outfit,

sundaypix004.jpg

sundaypix007.jpg

Old Grandpa

Very well done, Old Grandpa!!!

Beautifully posed and displayed as well.

p.p.

Thank you gentlemen for all those nice comments. Just figuered that HT would take a pass on this figure, so thought I'd give it a try.

Old Grandpa

Hey Guys,

I'm putting one together as well, but I can't seem to find the blue ribbon surrounded in gold over the right pocket or the ribbon bars over the left pocket, everything else I've found...any links/help would be appreciated!

Bumping this thread up as I'm thinking of bashing this ver of cap as well. And since I'm not to familiar with the insignias, medals etc on the uniform, I was hoping someone could give me some compiled recipe on what I need to bash this ver.

Also, any chance to see this bash with the new head from HT rescue cap set, for those of you who got it :pray::wave

Has anyone made a plain silver shield without the star for this figure? That would be very cool to see.

Thanks for the receipe. Almost finished my own version of this - just used a captain action shield, sanded off the star and spray painted silver :)

Hi, I am desperatly searching for the lower colar SSR pins.. Any clues on were to get accurate ones ??

THANKS !!

That looks great Laney.

By the way, there are shield badges available:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104715

Luke was kind enough to send me a pair and they are as close as we will get without doing an expensive digital sculpt and print.

Hopefully my Peggy Carter commission, which you expressed interest in, will be ready soon. When I actually make her a reality, I will turn to this project and a custom Red Skull* in black SS uniform. I still hope for a better Evans sculpt with a neutral or smiling expression with the USO/rescue version.

*If anyone reading this thread has the Bowen Red Skull statue. I want to make a mould of the modern head (the one with the smaller brow ridge). I can always buy then resell a statue on eBay, but if someone would lend me a head (with a full promise to buy you a new statue if I broke it) that would be brilliant.

Well, I finally got my Steve Rogers put togrther I'm pleased with the effect I ended up with. A tip of the hat to the comic book outfit,

sundaypix004.jpg

sundaypix007.jpg

Old Grandpa

This is awesome. My favorite uniform bash so far since he has the original shield and Cap outfit. Kudos. Don't get me wrong, EVERYONE, who has posted their kit bash on here is awesome. This one's nostalgia caught my eye.:hi5:

This is awesome. My favorite uniform bash so far since he has the original shield and Cap outfit. Kudos. Don't get me wrong, EVERYONE, who has posted their kit bash on here is awesome. This one's nostalgia caught my eye.:hi5:

Thank you so much. I robbed a Capt Action set for the retro clothes.

Old Grandpa

Hello everyone. Im pretty much new to 1/6 scale figures. And i was able to have my first ever KB black sabbath tony stark. Thank you to the people who helped me out and gave advices. My second kB my all good sir's is steve rogers. I got the CIAN steve rogers. I know he has the neck already. I wanted to make a gym outfit steve rogers using the CIAN head. Any recommendations on what body to use? And what brand or companies for me to be able to put the head without cutting it. Thanks alot

Back