Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't got the time to took the picture yet. But the detail is amazing, every single part are replicated very accurate. it has more metal part than Tamiya's. The chassis are made from diecast metal while Tamiya's are made from plastic. With many moving parts (hand brake handle, foot brake lever, hand clutch handle, gear lever, front and rear suspension, foot peg, kick stand, drive belt) and display stand are similiar to Tamiya's, I suspect they recast the all of the Tamiya part. Price wise it's a bargain compared to the Tamiya model kit, and I do not have to assembly the bike while the size also spot on, it just a huge win for me. Will post the picture when time allowed.

902539B8-0DB8-4891-98BF-9BFF425B64E0.jpg80CB0049-F6D7-47AC-90DC-D320122127EB.jpeg

WS suit is still my favorite MCU Cap to date. I hope HT comes out with a 2.0 since it made a small cameo in endgame. I never purchased the original because of the proportions. I remain hopeful that HT will redo this suit [emoji1317]

Necro posting yet again, but I'm slowly building out my CA: Winter Soldier Collection and managed to pick up this set brand new for retail. Got an MoS body waiting to do the body swap. But first impressions are pretty good for such an old release. Only nits I have are the very tan skintone they went with and my Rogers sculpt has a blue stain on the neck from how the jacket was sitting on it in the box. Probably didn't help that it's been traveling in over 100degree Texas heat for about 5 days. Glad to know the metal shields aren't as heavy as some of the third party shields I have on hand.

Next goal is to get a Winter Soldier figure and replace the body with the Civil War WS body with chrome arm.

Last edited:
Back