1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. more sideboob. MORE COWBELL!!!!
B204TXaIEAE2phR.jpg

Much like the prototype, there is something about this figure that "Wows" me more than their other figures, especially their female figures. I don't know if it's the tailoring on the outfit or if it's the overall proportion, but there is something about this figure that screams 1/1 scale more than their other figures. Something similar to the feeling I get when I see Inart figures, although slightly less so here overall.

You can tell me these are shots of a 1/1 statue of Ahsoka and I would probably believe you. Really impressed with this figure. I think it's them being able to properly scale the details here down to 1/6 better than they have on other figures. The tailoring, proportions and seamless shoulders really help sell this one for me. Really tempted to pick her up. I think the likeness is just slightly off but better than the prototype likeness.

b5PWD0J.jpg

OTkNjZQ.png

Figure looks amazing. Can't wait to get this one.

I do wish they'd start using soft good on Grogu's outfit. He looks okay on the ground or in his pram but super awkward with Mando or Ahsoka in this case holding him.

I'm really curious how she scales with other HT figures. HT is really inconsistent with female figure bodies. Some, like Black Widow are wildly underscaled. While others, like Wonder Woman, are really well scaled.

I'm really curious how she scales with other HT figures. HT is really inconsistent with female figure bodies. Some, like Black Widow are wildly underscaled. While others, like Wonder Woman, are really well scaled.
Assuming she's not like standing on an apple crate in this blogger photo, she doesn't look too terribly tiny.

333821960_3015617812067061_8271179239428783482_n.jpg

Good video. No talking, just showing.

So much detail on the back of that outfit.
Yeah, nice not getting a bunch of opinions throughout the video. Looks like a solid release, and that grogu actually isnt bad, cool that they gave him some hands.

Back