Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omega really is a Mary Sue. First minute of the show and already performing better than the bad batch destroying crabs perfectly as they miss every shot.

Well that's disappointing (but not unexpected). I just hope the other members of the team get more story/air time than just her.

Omega really is a Mary Sue. First minute of the show and already performing better than the bad batch destroying crabs perfectly as they miss every shot.
Did we watch the same show? They were taking them out as well.

Hitting them in the claws as she easily kills like 10 in 20 seconds. Only then do they take down like 5.

I watched a little longer. I stopped watching when Hunter/Wrecker stupidly tried to jump on a leaving ship instead of you know bringing back the loot, going back to their own to escape, and fly after the others to rescue them. I’m sure Omega saves the day at the end of this episode or next.

This show had hit or miss episodes in the first season. Omega slowly became the typical Disney Girl Power Force is Female Mary Sue the longer it went on. This show isn’t about an elite clone force in the Dark Times, it is about a little girl and her adventures.

I’m surprised I even managed to watch that long considering the monumental failure of Kenobi, all the Boba episodes of Book of Boba Fett, and Andor putting me to sleep Episode 2. Still haven’t even watched Tales of the Jedi yet, another butchered projected.

You must not have watched the episode very closely then. The Batch were running away whilst firing. She kills a couple, but plenty of them block her shots too. The Batch also start completely mowing them down once they reach the ship.

She also has to run away just like the Batch do when overwhelmed. You also need to remember she shares the same genes as Jango Fett and the rest of the team. She’s been observing clones all her life and training with the Batch themselves. Jango Fett had a gift for violence.

If Omega was male you probably wouldn’t have mentioned it at all.

Hitting them in the claws as she easily kills like 10 in 20 seconds. Only then do they take down like 5.

I watched a little longer. I stopped watching when Hunter/Wrecker stupidly tried to jump on a leaving ship instead of you know bringing back the loot, going back to their own to escape, and fly after the others to rescue them. I’m sure Omega saves the day at the end of this episode or next.

This show had hit or miss episodes in the first season. Omega slowly became the typical Disney Girl Power Force is Female Mary Sue the longer it went on. This show isn’t about an elite clone force in the Dark Times, it is about a little girl and her adventures.

I’m surprised I even managed to watch that long considering the monumental failure of Kenobi, all the Boba episodes of Book of Boba Fett, and Andor putting me to sleep Episode 2. Still haven’t even watched Tales of the Jedi yet, another butchered projected.
I'm getting those vibes again. Not had them for a while.

maxresdefault.jpg

I kin clearly zee yooer problem. It ees zat yoo are clearly not a star warz fan. :lecture

Is it wrong I'm hoping she gets killed off at some point?? :monkey3

I can't stand the character... :rotfl

There was really no need to create her other than having a girl and a kid in the show to appeal to the young uns.

You must not have watched the episode very closely then. The Batch were running away whilst firing. She kills a couple, but plenty of them block her shots too. The Batch also start completely mowing them down once they reach the ship.

She also has to run away just like the Batch do when overwhelmed. You also need to remember she shares the same genes as Jango Fett and the rest of the team. She’s been observing clones all her life and training with the Batch themselves. Jango Fett had a gift for violence.

Omega jumped down a sliding cable with one hand, perfectly rolls away, then fires off multiple shots putting them all down. Looked liked something a Jedi would do, not some 10 year old girl, regardless of whatever weak excuses you want to use to defend her. You strike me as a Rey fan.

The genetically enhanced clones that trained their whole lives all of a sudden can’t hit some easy shots? But Omeegah can?

Oh you are one of those people. Ugh. At least have the courage to even ask if I’m sexist instead of hiding behind the threat of it. Not a good way to have a civil discussion. This isn’t twitter little dude.
Is it wrong I'm hoping she gets killed off at some point?? :monkey3

I can't stand the character... :rotfl

There was really no need to create her other than having a girl and a kid in the show to appeal to the young uns.
I don’t think Disney would. Unless it is to save the galaxy and undermine a strong pre-established male character accomplishment.

This show would be better with no Omega, a darker tone, solely following the Bad Batch. Some episodes are really great but then there are episodes where it is clearly just a kids show.

Omega jumped down a sliding cable with one hand, perfectly rolls away, then fires off multiple shots putting them all down. Looked liked something a Jedi would do, not some 10 year old girl, regardless of whatever weak excuses you want to use to defend her. You strike me as a Rey fan.
It's animated, everything is exaggerated, all of the characters in these shows pull of feats that couldn't be done in live action. And no, I hate the sequels and everything about her character, actually.
The genetically enhanced clones that trained their whole lives all of a sudden can’t hit some easy shots? But Omeegah can?
It's really not that easy when you're booking it away from a dozen giant crabs with no cover or vantage point.
Oh you are one of those people. Ugh. At least have the courage to even ask if I’m sexist instead of hiding behind the threat of it. Not a good way to have a civil discussion. This isn’t twitter little dude.
The term "mary sue" tells all, little dude.
I don’t think Disney would. Unless it is to save the galaxy and undermine a strong pre-established male character accomplishment.

This show would be better with no Omega, a darker tone, solely following the Bad Batch. Some episodes are really great but then there are episodes where it is clearly just a kids show.
It is a kids show... :lol. Not everything has to be Andor.

I loved the final season of The Clone Wars (well the Order 66 bit with Ahsoka anyway) but this show and these characters just don't do it for me. I wonder if part of it is that it's the first Disney era SW that doesn't feature a single Lucas created character in it.

I'm getting those vibes again. Not had them for a while.

maxresdefault.jpg

I kin clearly zee yooer problem. It ees zat yoo are clearly not a star warz fan. :lecture

But that’s what it is, isn’t it? Am i missing something lol??

It's animated, everything is exaggerated, all of the characters in these shows pull of feats that couldn't be done in live action. And no, I hate the sequels and everything about her character, actually.

It's really not that easy when you're booking it away from a dozen giant crabs with no cover or vantage point.

The term "mary sue" tells all, little dude.

It is a kids show... :lol. Not everything has to be Andor.
….
Text book newguy trying to flame people into submission. :lol
No. See the above. This is textbook old guard trying to flame the newbie into submission. Is this some sort of hazing I’m missing on? Or are you all actually upset at my throwaway comments?

I had to turn it off as an adult I actually felt embarrassed while watching this especially after Andor.

That little girl with her bad hat being a perfect marksman while being flung around an aircraft instantly bored me.

I guess I was never onboard from the beginning Mando S3 can’t get here fast enough.

Haven't seen this season's new ones yet, but that is what struck me about much of last season...much of the show's runtime features Omega. The BB are almost like supporting characters on their own namesake show. Heck, wasn't there one episode where the batch isn't even on because Omega has to have some girl time with one of the "Rebels" characters? It's just a bit of bait-n-switch here which seems to be standard operating procedure for what comes out of Lucasfilm these days.

Gonna give this another go...but if it's another bunch of episodes where the Batch basically plays second fiddle to this girl's coming of age story, it's gonna turn into a pass.

Back