Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a32720186d2a8d7f53ca518559d9836deea9bdb6.gif

Exactly! :ROFLMAO:

Thats cause thats a girl, look at its feminine shoulders with that bubble head on top. Yep that plot twist will be so different than the last 400 movies from the last 15 years :rolleyes:
According to the leaks
Spoiler Spoiler:

Or we're no blinded my Star Wars goggles.

I don’t even like half of Star Wars, some of it I even hate :lol, but just cause I’m not excited about the show doesn’t mean I think it’s trash before I’ve even watched it :dunno.

Looks interesting enough to give it a go, even if I’m not hyped.

I don’t even like half of Star Wars, some of it I even hate :lol, but just cause I’m not excited about the show doesn’t mean I think it’s trash before I’ve even watched it :dunno.

You're a better person than I.

Hopefully, it will be an undeniable masterpiece that will unanimously unite SW fans once again... because at the end of the day, that's what everyone really wants.

But alas, with Disney's track record, it's hard to feel anything but miserable these days :(

Hopefully, it will be an undeniable masterpiece that will unanimously unite SW fans once again... because at the end of the day, that's what everyone really wants.

I don't have any particular want at this point. :lol

these incompetent morons even reused that broken helmet of TROS Kylo Ren.
Baby xeno head....

alien.jpg

Good post but showrunner remarks have killed off any residual interest I might have had....e.g. something about "fans having to accept". IMO I don't have to ACCEPT anything as a PAYING customer. All the peg-warming plastic toys are witness to that kind of attitude.

Baby xeno head....

View attachment 702411

Good post but showrunner remarks have killed off any residual interest I might have had....e.g. something about "fans having to accept". IMO I don't have to ACCEPT anything as a PAYING customer. All the peg-warming plastic toys are witness to that kind of attitude.
I also just think the villain design is cool af. The helmet is creepy and intimidating.
510910-IMG-3275.jpeg

View attachment 702370
81Obor9vY9L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg

I mean it is basically just the Xenomorph *front view) worked into a helmet.
Though I honestly don't have a problem with that, if you are going to swipe (and that is part of SW), swipe from and reference the best.
That doesn't mean it's a good story though, and without a good story, they are just left with a bunch of shameless swipes, which is more than likely what this will be*.:lol

*With the heavy dose of (straight white male is bad) virtue messaging piled on top. :p

Last edited:
You just KNOW the designers own that Funko :lol

More proof IMO the folks running this show don't think highly of their audience, as clearly we neither read or can remember any of the movie or shows we've watched.

Back