Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
df25c725554bd51f49bebde9ee73581aa567faa1.gif
15dc2e167f9bc032293da6f139cf4beabb2db1d0.jpg
34b4494d1aed5ae2c7913f61ce69bb24b26dfe4c.gif

My Wife and I have been doing a complete chronological run through of the entire Star Wars story (Movies and TV Series). It's been great.

Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Episode II - Attack of the Clones
The Clone Wars (2008 movie)
The Clone Wars - Season 1
The Clone Wars - Season 2
The Clone Wars - Season 3
The Clone Wars - Season 4
The Clone Wars - Season 5
The Clone Wars - Season 6
Episode III - Revenge of the Sith / The Clone Wars - Season 7
The Bad Batch - Season 1
Solo - A Star Wars Story
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rebels - Season 1
Rebels - Season 2
Rebels - Season 3
Rebels - Season 4
Andor - Season 1
Rogue One - A Star Wars Story
Episode IV - A New Hope
Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Episode VI - Return of the Jedi

We started back in 2021 (we have a toddler and are expecting another baby soon so spare time has been limited). We also sometimes stretched our viewing out slightly in anticipation of certain releases coming out (eg. we got to "The Bad Batch"/"Solo" in the story around March/April 2022, and deliberately paced our viewing knowing that "Obi-Wan Kenobi" was next in the timeline and wasn't released until end of May 2022).

There are also things that have been released since we started our marathon that now fit in further back in the timeline to the point we are at in our marathon, eg. "Tales of the Jedi" and "The Bad Batch - Season 2". We are planning on watching these after "The Mandalorian - Season 3" finishes as we will have some time to kill before "Ahsoka" hits our screens ("Ahsoka" will be next in the timeline after "The Mandalorian - Season 3").

It's been so much fun, and the overarching story in Star Wars plays out excellently when you watch everything in order like this.

As we knew we would be doing this marathon, we deliberately held back from watching things like "The Mandalorian - Season 1 & 2" and "The Book of Boba Fett" when they were originally released, as we wanted to wait until their point in the story.

We have just watched "The Mandalorian Season 1 & 2", and I loved both seasons. I felt like I was watching 90s Star Wars Expanded Universe on the screen.

We are now watching "The Book of Boba Fett" for the first time. It's been hard for me to avoid all of the chatter around this show, and how maligned it appears to be. As I have been watching each episode so far I have been waiting for the most ridiculous, unforgivable, outrageous things to happen. 4 episodes in and I'm... still waiting?

I'm really enjoying "The Book of Boba Fett" :lol

Sure, the Biker Gang were a little cringe and obnoxious, but I've not seen anything so far that I haven't liked!

Last edited:
My Wife and I have been doing a complete chronological run through of the entire Star Wars story (Movies and TV Series). It's been great.

Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Episode II - Attack of the Clones
The Clone Wars (2008 movie)
The Clone Wars - Season 1
The Clone Wars - Season 2
The Clone Wars - Season 3
The Clone Wars - Season 4
The Clone Wars - Season 5
The Clone Wars - Season 6
Episode III - Revenge of the Sith / The Clone Wars - Season 7
The Bad Batch - Season 1
Solo - A Star Wars Story
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rebels - Season 1
Rebels - Season 2
Rebels - Season 3
Rebels - Season 4
Andor - Season 1
Rogue One - A Star Wars Story
Episode IV - A New Hope
Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Episode VI - Return of the Jedi

We started back in 2021 (we have a toddler and are expecting a baby soon so spare time has been limited). We also sometimes stretched our viewing out slightly in anticipation of certain releases coming out (eg. we got to "The Bad Batch"/"Solo" in the story around March/April 2022, and deliberately paced our viewing knowing that "Obi-Wan Kenobi" was next in the timeline and wasn't released until end of May 2022).

There are also things that have been released since we started our marathon that now fit in further back in the timeline to the point we are at in our marathon, eg. "Tales of the Jedi" and "The Bad Batch - Season 2". We are planning on watching these after "The Mandalorian - Season 3" finishes as we will have some time to kill before "Ahsoka" hits our screens ("Ahsoka" will be next in the timeline after "The Mandalorian - Season 3").

It's been so much fun, and the overarching story in Star Wars plays out excellently when you watch everything in order like this.

As we knew we would be doing this marathon, we deliberately held back from watching things like "The Mandalorian - Season 1 & 2" and "The Book of Boba Fett" when they were originally released, as we wanted to wait until their point in the story.

We have just watched "The Mandalorian Season 1 & 2", and I loved both seasons. I felt like I was watching 90s Star Wars Expanded Universe on the screen.

We are now watching "The Book of Boba Fett" for the first time. It's been hard for me to avoid all of the chatter around this show, and how maligned it appears to be. As I have been watching each episode so far I have been waiting for the most ridiculous, unforgivable, outrageous things to happen. 4 episodes in and I'm... still waiting?

I'm really enjoying "The Book of Boba Fett" :lol

Sure, the Biker Gang were a little cringe and obnoxious, but I've not seen anything so far that I haven't liked!
1677425176301.gif

I'm really lucky that I have a wife that will not only go through through this marathon with me, but also gets excited about each new movie or episode that we watch.

#blessed
My wife just barked “garbage!”, “mouse in trap!” and “run the dishwasher!”

Last edited:
When I first watched The Last Jedi, I thought it sucked and it put me off getting Rise of Skywalker. However, I watched it again at the weekend, and, I have to say that it was actually good. I KNOW!! Could it be that, after having forgotten about it and not being caught up in everyone else's hate for it, that I was more able to judge it for myself!? Mmmmmm, maybe.

I'm actually going to bite the bullet and get Rise of Skywalker now...... (Cue pages of "NOOOOOOO!" memes!)

When I first watched The Last Jedi, I thought it sucked and it put me off getting Rise of Skywalker. However, I watched it again at the weekend, and, I have to say that it was actually good. I KNOW!! Could it be that, after having forgotten about it and not being caught up in everyone else's hate for it, that I was more able to judge it for myself!? Mmmmmm, maybe.

I'm actually going to bite the bullet and get Rise of Skywalker now...... (Cue pages of "NOOOOOOO!" memes!)
Rey Kylo fight is amazing as is the resolution!

Back