Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Handmaidens (and Vader) on speeder bikes! Battle droids on Republic gunships! Wat Tambor's grandson seeking revenge!

What more could anyone want?

37msVnS.jpg
This was the kinda crazy **** I wanted to see the ST do tbh.

Just seen Rise of Skywalker and I thought it was really, really....... good!! (Ha, had you going for a moment there!)

JJ did a good job. What pleased me most were the lightsaber duels. They went back to OT trad and had none of the Crouching Tiger nonsense that ruined those we saw in the prequels. As a whole, the final trilogy gave the OG fans like me what we wanted, a fitting wrap up for the cinematic Skywalker saga.

If could just find a way to watch the TV shows without bowing to the House of Mouse.........

Just seen Rise of Skywalker and I thought it was really, really....... good!! (Ha, had you going for a moment there!)

JJ did a good job. What pleased me most were the lightsaber duels. They went back to OT trad and had none of the Crouching Tiger nonsense that ruined those we saw in the prequels. As a whole, the final trilogy gave the OG fans like me what we wanted, a fitting wrap up for the cinematic Skywalker saga.

Come on man. I just ate lunch here.

5e5ecf056ea85cab396ef7dd23a7e717.gif

If could just find a way to watch the TV shows without bowing to the House of Mouse.........

Oh. There are ways. I've seen every episode of D+ SW content, and I don't have a subscription.

Come on man. I just ate lunch here.

5e5ecf056ea85cab396ef7dd23a7e717.gif

Oh. There are ways. I've seen every episode of D+ SW content, and I don't have a subscription.

LOL! I'm aware there are those that share your views, I used to be one of them!

I know there are ways to see the shows, I was trying to be discrete.😉(Nudge nudge!)

So word is leaking by Freddie Prinze of all people that Filoni was the actual Director of the RO Vader light saber scene! :panic:

One of the editors in the film, Jabez [Olssen], pitched it to Gareth.

Gareth said great idea but no time to do it movie 4 months from release!

Jabez then pitched it directly to Kathy [Kathleen Kennedy] and Kathy said, “I love that” and quickly filmed at the studio by DF!

Last edited:
New interview with Diego Luna in Variety. He says that he was still recording audio for the final episode of Andor when episode 6 was debuting on Disney+!

What the hell.

Back