Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's dumb. So if I want Vader lit up I need a plug socket very close to him, and there will be a visible black wire.
Some genius complained to HT they want their doll to be lit up 24/7 this was the answer.
Beat me to it! Saber seems less dull than Reva and Grand Inquisitor were, no? At least the non-swoosh blade?
If the blade was hollow it would light up evenly.

Just wondering with the faux leather, has other Vader's by hot toys had deterioration of those leather parts similar to or close to the dark knight rises Catwoman?

If so any word on this particular version of Vader?

It would also break trying to insert it into the hilt.
Two hilts, one with blade permanently attached.
Just wondering with the faux leather, has other Vader's by hot toys had deterioration of those leather parts similar to or close to the dark knight rises Catwoman?

If so any word on this particular version of Vader?
I’ve seen deterioration only from Japanese stores selling used ones. If you keep it aired out it’s fine. My Rogur One Vader was put in a pose with elbow bent past 90 degrees for 5 years, the pleather was all wrinkles up after I unbent it a few days ago, still good.

In contrast I have a Medicom Anakin boxes up for a few years. The pleather is shredded. And also Medicom is crap.

Never keep these toys boxed up, moisture gets trapped inside.

Last edited:
People are creative here, they'll find infinite amount of ways to break this delicate hollow saber of yours.

I can hear the complaints now.
It was an idea. I already hear complaints about light not being bright enough.

If the core is of a material with low index of refraction it will make the light travel through. Air is the cheapest method just a thought.

Last edited:
SSomething else I ordered from ToysWonderland that will never come....ah well....

....Pretend the battle damage is from “Rebels” or whatever. This might be the best Vader figure we’ll ever get.
"Ahsoka!"
1708730969600.jpeg

Apparently dusty outdated techniques used back then were to blame and we can now see him as he should have been all along instead of the stodgy bore of 77 to 83.

review.png
Bore? Lol, not to a child in 1977. But, perhaps there's something about more impactful about watching him on the silver screen perform a force choke, compared to on YT with a laptop? :LOL:
I know what your saying here though, the advancements help.

Back