Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def pretty thick there! Gonna have to manipulate the robes for sure. He looks fantastic tho. I have all the Vaders and cannot resist when another is made. What a sickness. “It just keeps calling me, Scottie” def the first character I ever wanted to collect when I was a like 4!

Yeah, his diaper is pretty screen accurate, but that doesn't mean it looks good. I think it looked bad in RO onscreen and I've never seen obi-Wan, but not like Disney would remake anything to fix something. Plenty of errors in Disney Star Wars as far as accuracy to OT stuff.

Plus, I could care less if changing it to a small one no longer makes it screen accurate. I want to look at it and like it.

It must be a hidden agenda by disney!! Oh no, Vader has been sexualized.. 😡

On serious note, If I was Vader, I would wear a huge codpiece as large as possible. Imagine a group of female imperial not knowing about his past, thinking about their boss "lightsaber" size. Vader was able to sense it with force: "damn, I'm still hot"

Last edited:
Yeah, his diaper is pretty screen accurate, but that doesn't mean it looks good. I think it looked bad in RO onscreen and I've never seen obi-Wan, but not like Disney would remake anything to fix something. Plenty of errors in Disney Star Wars as far as accuracy to OT stuff.

Plus, I could care less if changing it to a small one no longer makes it screen accurate. I want to look at it and like it.

Forgive odd musings, I'm an RN and Vader has kind of troubled me for a while.

Does he indeed even still have external genitalia? I'm thinking, if so not much. Is he permanently catheterized? If so, why does he need this huge opening in the codpiece? Which is not even in the right spot for men or indeed, any human?! Would he not do much better with the lower body armor worn by clones and Stormies? A little plate that pops off seems much easier for catheter maintenance. Or even for regular men without catheters.

If he's missing much or all of his regular equipment, shall we say, no wonder he is Force-choking people and killing people left and right: he's probably in considerable pain and angry about all his physical losses, not just this. He needs a urologist consult, not this janky-@ss armor that hurts him and that he can hardly see out of.

As he's being fitted with that horrible armor he begs dead Padme' to help him. Imagine how he's hurting. I feel so bad for him. Give him some damn Flomax. Palpatine is really just the worst.

Sea Fish GIF

This will only be my second Vader. I just have the very first version from ANH (not the one from the two pack with Tarkin). Undecided if I’m getting the ROTJ version. I feel like the two are all I really need.

This will only be my second Vader. I just have the very first version from ANH (not the one from the two pack with Tarkin). Undecided if I’m getting the ROTJ version. I feel like the two are all I really need.
I'm thinking ROTJ Vader masked and this one unmasked for me

I'm thinking ROTJ Vader masked and this one unmasked for me
Yeah, I’m likely displaying this version with the battle damaged parts. Looks too cool to not use those pieces. My ANH Vader is standing in for a ROTJ version currently. Have him dueling ROTJ Luke. Not accurate but works for me.

It must be a hidden agenda by disney!! Oh no, Vader has been sexualized.. 😡

On serious note, If I was Vader, I would wear a huge codpiece as large as possible. Imagine a group of female imperial not knowing about his past, thinking about their boss "lightsaber" size. Vader was able to sense it with force: "damn, I'm still hot"
Ani was just a big fan of Black Adder

I have the deluxe SS version, but this will be my definitive version. I may keep the SS Shaw head, and swap out the Cod piece, ise the better display stands , and oart out the rest.

Probably blasphemy to say this, but I really like my Sideshow Vader. It is significantly taller and more massive than any Hot Toys version, and the head sculpt and light up features are great. The only mod I made was replacing the inner cloak with one from Rogue One Vader. I am not big on accessories, so the lack of them suit me just fine. Anyway, I am ready to burn in hell for my opinion. Merry Christmas. 😊🎅

Attachments

• 1694964599046~2.jpg
    1694964599046~2.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 0
Probably blasphemy to say this, but I really like my Sideshow Vader. It is significantly taller and more massive than any Hot Toys version, and the head sculpt and light up features are great. The only mod I made was replacing the inner cloak with one from Rogue One Vader. I am not big on accessories, so the lack of them suit me just fine. Anyway, I am ready to burn in hell for my opinion. Merry Christmas. 😊🎅
In the end the only thing that matters is if the owner is happy! And if you don't sweat the details, you're in an enviable position compared to those of us that can't let them go haha. Sideshow Vader still looks cool. Merry Christmas!

Forgive odd musings, I'm an RN and Vader has kind of troubled me for a while.

Does he indeed even still have external genitalia? I'm thinking, if so not much. Is he permanently catheterized? If so, why does he need this huge opening in the codpiece? Which is not even in the right spot for men or indeed, any human?! Would he not do much better with the lower body armor worn by clones and Stormies? A little plate that pops off seems much easier for catheter maintenance. Or even for regular men without catheters.

If he's missing much or all of his regular equipment, shall we say, no wonder he is Force-choking people and killing people left and right: he's probably in considerable pain and angry about all his physical losses, not just this. He needs a urologist consult, not this janky-@ss armor that hurts him and that he can hardly see out of.

As he's being fitted with that horrible armor he begs dead Padme' to help him. Imagine how he's hurting. I feel so bad for him. Give him some damn Flomax. Palpatine is really just the worst.

Maybe his unit ended getting positioned upwards as he crashed to the ground so when he started to burn up, his unit was pressed against the pelvis and the skin fused like that. Good explanation why the cod piece is far up the pelvic region.

Maybe his unit ended getting positioned upwards as he crashed to the ground so when he started to burn up, his unit was pressed against the pelvis and the skin fused like that. Good explanation why the cod piece is far up the pelvic region.

I am cringing so much right now lol

Who knows. I just feel bad about the medical care - or lack of - Anakin got after this terrible incident in which he lost not only his wife but his best friend of years.

Kenobi is not unlike Luke Skywalker in that these are both nice, apparently mild-mannered guys but my gods do NOT cross them, they are nightmare opponents and not to be trifled with.

"YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE TO KILL ME!!"

Kenobi strolls down the ramp like dat's wight, wabbit, I am here to do just that and no one can save you now

Last edited:
Back