Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

Am I the only one who really doesn't care about Boba as a kid? It's like Anakin all over again.

44 episodes of Clone Wars and only 3 about Boba. And with me liking the first 2 episodes with him so far, I don't mind. I think they're handling him just fine, I don't know what else they could've done with him at this point in his life.

just for kicks about the mysterious moving dent:lol
JANGO_31.png

SWI117_newsstand.jpg

attachment.php

just for kicks about the mysterious moving dent:lol
JANGO_31.png

NEAT! So where is Jango's rangefinder in that pic? Did he get that dent fighting Obi-Wan? Maybe the range finder snapped off as well? Did he have a rangefinder and that same dent later in the arena? There must be a stash of extra helmets and suits aboard Slave one......

...I HOPE! :D

I wonder if Boba uses a helmet Jango stopped using because of the dent? Maybe Jango was going to fix it before he was killed?

Don't know WHY this is SO important to me!? :lol

persoanlly i don't get all the obsession with boba. he shows up in ESB, says a few lines but doesn't do anything. then in ROTJ he's invloved in a little skirmish, turns out to be a very clumsy fighter, and gets owned like a little _____ in less than 2 minutes.

I would imagine it has more to do with his design and arsenal than presence.

persoanlly i don't get all the obsession with boba. he shows up in ESB, says a few lines but doesn't do anything. then in ROTJ he's invloved in a little skirmish, turns out to be a very clumsy fighter, and gets owned like a little _____ in less than 2 minutes.

the beauty of Boba Fett as a character was that we had to use our imaginations even before we saw the film... all we had was a mail away figure so the character really became up to the individual playing with it.

pffft... looks like a poor man's stormtrooper.

One could say that blonde guy in your sig looks like a poor man's Conan? :monkey3

But seriously, I love the look of Boba. GREAT design. I actually prefer the look of the bounty Hunters over the Jedi. So many cool little details, makes the imagination run wild on what they were, or where they've been!

I was hoping for a cliffhanger finale, but it was good nonetheless. Ahsoka was actually kicking some Aurra butt.

I didn't care for the R2 Home Alone episode, though. :rolleyes:

It was an ok episode but I was dissapointed with the ending. Boba caught by the Jedi? Come on. They could have come up with other options to that. Boba's storyline can only go downhill from here.

It was an ok episode but I was dissapointed with the ending. Boba caught by the Jedi? Come on. They could have come up with other options to that. Boba's storyline can only go downhill from here.

Yeah I don't like the good/bad conflict they have going on with Boba.

wtf man it keeps poping up with some stupid survey and it wont let me watch anything .

Yup. I tried finishing the quiz to watch the Gojira on Coruscant espisode but didn't get a code text once I'd completed the Iron Man one and instead was asked to take a face cream survey so I just reported that crap for abuse.

Yeah, I've always stayed positive about this series, but can't say that I was pretty let down by this. I'm sure Aurra Sing or someone will break him out next season.

Why is it that Clone Wars seems to fizzle out with series finales, instead of going out with a bang??? I wanted to see Boba Fett take on Mace Windu!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they made Ahsoka into Plo Koon's padawan, no one wants Anakin to have one...plus they have to ditch her sometime before ROTS...

If I've learned anything from watching 24, it's that there's always a mole. Someone on the inside will probably break him out. :lol

Although it's more likely going to be one of the bounty hunters getting him out.

And I thought the teaser for the next season looks interesting with Ahsoka and her visions. Maybe she'll have one about her death and that would explain why she's not in Episode III. :naughty

Back