Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think of how many people who can afford or would have paid to do this they have lost by making it ST instead of OT or even PT.

If the Star Wars wing of Disney was OT and or Mandalorian themed I would have already visited at least once. But I'll never go until the park has been changed and Kennedy is replaced with someone who actually likes Star Wars and prioritizes quality content.

If the Star Wars wing of Disney was OT and or Mandalorian themed I would have already visited at least once. But I'll never go until the park has been changed and Kennedy is replaced with someone who actually likes Star Wars and prioritizes quality content.
I agree with you and I liked the ST lol

Do we actually know how good or bad the Star Wars IP is doing? Other than Mando/Grogu, SW just doesn't seem to be the juggernaut it used to be, on any level.

Do we actually know how good or bad the Star Wars IP is doing? Other than Mando/Grogu, SW just doesn't seem to be the juggernaut it used to be, on any level.

If you subscribe to the belief that Disney mainly bought SW for the merchandising rights, they ought to be doing alright from OT/PT/Mando merch.

If you subscribe to the belief that Disney mainly bought SW for the merchandising rights, they ought to be doing alright from OT/PT/Mando merch.
Yea. The mando and pt and it merch is really what’s selling. I was surprised sideshow showcased a new rey and kylo statue tho. I don’t see many merch of them but I’m sure they won’t sell. Maybe kylo but rey definitely won’t.

The time has come to tell you all something very personal. I keep my ear to the ground and I hear everything everybody says. And for the past year and a half the words “TheDucky” have been completely misunderstood and misused. It doesn't seem anybody in the Universe understands what I mean, anybody on this forum doesn't understand who TheDucky is. Basically who TheDucky is in its truest form is the truth. It's honesty. You boil it down and then the essence of TheDucky is exactly what all of you lack, honesty. Seems the perception of me is somebody who is a little disgruntled and sat down on and aired his grievances. I became the voice of the voiceless. And then maybe my ego was like a runaway train and I suddenly bitched and moaned and complained about respect and how I didn't get enough of it. And then I turned my back on this forum.

Well, that's a lie. Don't be mistaken. I meant everything I said when I said it. But I was shortchanged and I was disrespected, and sure, I could have just swallowed that bitter pill and accepted my position on this forum like everybody else in the back, or I could have left. Instead I made a conscious decision and I sold out. To you. To you I sold out, to me I cashed in. See, I created this persona, this rebel, this anti hero that you all love to hate because I knew that you all love to hate your supervillains. Because here is the truth about CollectorFreaks, here is the truth about it, it doesn't matter that if you're the best person, it doesn't matter if you're the best talker, it doesn't matter if you're the best collector, it doesn't matter if you make the two clowns sitting in the ST thread look like amateur debate hour. There is a glass ceiling and nobody is allowed to break it. That's the simple story of this place. The older you are, the more friends you make. The more you people cheer for any given boomer, the more opportunities you're afforded.

You're doing it now! You're falling for everything I say, you're playing into my hands, but this is the way it is and this is the way you want it because this is the way you handle it. It's easy, it's simple to digest because you people can't handle anything complicated, you people can't stomach anything interesting. This is the way it's been since the beginning of the time.

Except for now. Until I showed up. I've become the most successful CollectorFreaks user of all time. So much that my one year of life successes equals 30 of yours. And I have attained this success, not— not because of you. I am successful not because of you. I am successful in spite of all of you.

Now, I'm the most honest man on this thread, I'm the most honest man on this forum 'cause everybody else has got the same, old, tired crybaby story. They'll come out here and they'll say “that is so cool” “how much” “i need” Like sheep!

There's good guys and there's bad guys in this world and make no mistake about it, ladies and gentlemen, I am a bad, bad man and I can freely admit it.

Two types of people on this earth. Those born to be in the spotlight and those born to pay to see the people in the spotlight. Ladies and gentlemen, there's winner and losers. Guess which one you are. You're born to see people like me, it's not the other way round. And I'll be the first guy to come out here and admit it, I'm honest. There's superstars and there's nobodies. I am a superstar, you are all nobodies. And I'm a real superstar.

What fuels me is your constant disappointment in your self-appointed superheroes and franchises. I was honest. I spoke the truth. And for two years that's exactly what I've done. In your face, jerks. I have beaten you.

You can have your little debates and your little figures. Just remember I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champ's face. Understand this, when you think of TheDucky, your arms are just too short to box with God.

Back