Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took 'em nearly two years, but LFL has finally explained how Palpatine came back. (Okay, it's basically pulling together canon literature that's already out there, but still...)

And Rey is confirmed as the daughter of a clone:

All of this effort ultimately culminated in Rey, the daughter of one of Palpatine’s strand-casts. She was the perfect vessel — but her father and mother did everything they could to hide her from her sinister grandfather.

Last edited:
Guess it was too much trouble to put it in the actual movie. :LOL:

Began filming without a story or vision . Just took the camera and started rolling

Yes, shoot first, make it all fit later (or leave it to the fans to explain).

Also, just because the Story Group says Rey is the daughter of a clone doesn't give me confidence that's what the filmmakers ultimately settled on.

And Rey is confirmed as the daughter of a clone:

Well supposedly the novelization already "confirmed" that. I found it to be nonsense that didn't gel with what was onscreen then and still do now.

As for the "story group writer" quoted in that link you posted, she's clueless. Case in point:

"One major element of the Contingency was about a year after the Emperor’s death at the Battle of Jakku."

wtf, lol.

Guess it was too much trouble to put it in the actual movie. :LOL:

This was just decided today in a group lunch of the Acolyte crew...

tenor (52).gif

I do find it funny the Disney is still going big with the ST with their Disney World Starcruiser experience.

They are still investing a ton of money in the ST my question is why haven’t they switched over to Mando yet?

Did everyone see the starcruiser stuff from this week, huge investment.

I do find it funny the Disney is still going big with the ST with their Disney World Starcruiser experience.

They are still investing a ton of money in the ST my question is why haven’t they switched over to Mando yet?

Did everyone see the starcruiser stuff from this week, huge investment.

It's amazingly stupid that they haven't started to transition Galaxy's Edge over to the themes that people actually like. If nothing else it's a good/obvious business decision. I can only assume that Kennedy is still influencing this, same as when she single handedly changed the original OT theme of Galaxy's Edge to the current ST version.

It's amazingly stupid that they haven't started to transition Galaxy's Edge over to the themes that people actually like. If nothing else it's a good/obvious business decision. I can only assume that Kennedy is still influencing this, same as when she single handedly changed the original OT theme of Galaxy's Edge to the current ST version.
Haven't paid too much attention to Galaxy's Edge - is it all ST themed?

Back