Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a cumulative effect for Chewie where he just lost the plot completely when he realized the sequels were just shamelessly cashing in by getting the original cast back just to kill them all off. We never knew this because he's not speaking English but Chewie is actually Star Wars' version of Deadpool - he is aware of our world.

:lol Thank you, it all makes sense now!

What the **** is this thread? Episode 9? Stop being delusional. Only 3 Star Wars movies. I think we might get an Episode 7 though with The Mandalorian making Star Wars great again. Could totally see a new movie with Din, Grogu, Ahsoka, Luke fighting Thrawn!
Fixed.

No more talk about do overs.. Even Doomcocks followers have turned their back on him and his BS sources

Now I would like "A Star Wars Story" type of film trilogy that takes place between 6 and 7 with the Thrawn story you are talking about... But it ain't happening

Wait.. The Mando thread is locked? What did I miss???

It's been so long I don't remember, but I'm sure it was something related to Gina Carano. Apparently there are people who think simply speaking/typing her name is a high crime. She is/was a real character in the Star Wars universe and you can't simply wish her away.

Jaws… we are trying to kill this thread. It’s time we forget about it. We are letting khev and his legacy rest for a bit . He has to think about a lot of things.

It's been so long I don't remember, but I'm sure it was something related to Gina Carano. Apparently there are people who think simply speaking/typing her name is a high crime. She is/was a real character in the Star Wars universe and you can't simply wish her away.
Wait don’t you go being a hypocrite now.

You simply wished away ALL of the ST….ALL OF IT not just one character lol

Just like Carano/Cara are the ST characters not real characters in the SW universe?

That’s ok you can continue to drop blood into the ocean that just means the great white sharks Khev, ajp and JAWS are only a sniff away from your word games!

I mean JAWS is literally named JAWS lol

ironwez can blame you now for their return lol

It'd be gas if JAWS' real name was Bruce.

Bruce was such a sweet fish. So misunderstood. :monkey2

giphy.gif

Wait don’t you go being a hypocrite now.

You simply wished away ALL of the ST….ALL OF IT not just one character lol

Just like Carano/Cara are the ST characters not real characters in the SW universe?

That’s ok you can continue to drop blood into the ocean that just means the great white sharks Khev, ajp and JAWS are only a sniff away from your word games!

I mean JAWS is literally named JAWS lol

ironwez can blame you now for their return lol

You must have misunderstood, I said Star Wars.

Back