Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol at the next post immediately following with "So anyways..." and then the discussion just kept right on going without missing a beat. :lol
It really did… Bravo to all of those who used “planned ignoring” with that outburst
Jaws saw that future TheDucky was going to edit that post. lol
I don’t know if it’s because I have not posted here in the film threads as much but Duck had not bothered me lately. I forgot what a goof he can be.

The members who are known for sure to be banned don't have "BANNED" in all caps under their avatar. Just typical lower-case "Banned." So if that's still the case, then he's not actually banned but just Ducky being Ducky.

It's the sort of thing that just screams...

200.gif
yep… The Banned header looks wrong AND you can’t leave messages after your banned.

Attention Whore for sure :lol

Many say they wish they could watch their own funeral… Perhaps this is ducks game… However with little to no reaction to his banning I have to say… “Be careful what you wish for.”

Last edited:
Looks like khev may have broken ducky. Guess I’m alone in my fight to protect the PT.
I’ll be here. Always.
I wonder if it's a permanent ban or a short term thing. His last post read as a send off
lol
I read it as that too. I've seen a few send off posts over the years. They just seem to press the self-destruct button and Boom! - gone!
No.
He'll be back, in some other form... he has to vent somewhere. It won't take long to identify his volatile personality. We already know who he'll target.
lol
At least he has the satisfaction of making his last post in a thread dedicated to his favorite movie of all time.
lol
He posted it in six threads.

But look at this one:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...iscussion-thread.235856/page-35#post-10415048
December 28th 2020.

(Open it to see the edited text).

He edited an old post?

Is he banned or just pretending and hiding behind a privacy setting?

:unsure:
lol the amount of time you spent on this you gigantic moron lol
The members who are known for sure to be banned don't have "BANNED" in all caps under their avatar. Just typical lower-case "Banned." So if that's still the case, then he's not actually banned but just Ducky being Ducky.

200.gif
Yet here you are. All talking about TheDucky baby!
He's like that girl in 40 Year Old Virgin: Look at me! LOOK AT ME!!!

And then she barfs.
lol
Guess he has some issues going on at home
lol no
It really did… Bravo to all of those who used “planned ignoring” with that outburst

I don’t know if it’s because I have not posted here in the film threads as much but Duck had not bothered me lately. I forgot what a goof he can be.

yep… The Banned header looks wrong AND you can’t leave messages after your banned.

Attention Whore for sure :lol

Many say they wish they could watch their own funeral… Perhaps this is ducks game… However with little to no reaction to his banning I have to say… “Be careful what you wish for.”
Little to no reaction? Can you read moron? You guys have been talking about this for a day and eagerly awaiting my return.

You people are so god damn stupid it is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs while I’m in the hospital.

1. You EAT this **** up.

2. Spend an entire day talking about me, TheDucky baby!

3. Actually believed that I was banned

By the way… It was a wrestling promo. I changed like 10 words and it took 60 seconds.

"When you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with God" « Promos Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database

I’ll be here. Always.

lol

No.

lol

lol

lol the amount of time you spent on this you gigantic moron lol

Yet here you are. All talking about TheDucky baby!

lol

lol no

Little to no reaction? Can you read moron? You guys have been talking about this for a day and eagerly awaiting my return.

You people are so god damn stupid it is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs while I’m in the hospital.

1. You EAT this **** up.

2. Spend an entire day talking about me, TheDucky baby!

By the way… It was a wrestling promo. I changed like 10 words and it took 60 seconds.

"When you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with God" « Promos Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database
Welcome back fellow waterfowl. 🦆🦆

giphy.gif

Um, no.

Is he banned or just pretending and hiding behind a privacy setting?

:unsure:

200.gif

:lol

Being serious for a moment - there's still time for you to come back from this. Carrying on this way will end up with a permanent ban.

Not sure if you're here to be part of the community or just as a parody account?
I joined to be part of the community until I realized very early on the community wanted no part in me.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
Reckon they'll let you out one day?

s-l1600.png

:monkey3
I won’t be making it out.

Seriously tho what’s with the acting out all of a sudden. Like seriously there is no reason for it unless you got something going on outside the group. In which case I hope u work through it

I joined to be part of the community until I realized very early on the community wanted no part in me.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

I'm sure most of us did. You were outspoken and fun, and good for a laugh.

But there are times when I think you were out of step with, or misinterpreted, the community, and likely vice versa.

Happens all the time - it's not exclusive to this forum. Unfortunately you need a thick skin to navigate Internet forums.

Regardless of your Hot Toys inside-info debate with others - doesn't bother me to be honest, couldn't care less. It's the insults and hostility that will get you the ban hammer.

Back