Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL parents and family definitely pronounced it like that, and thought he was little Arturo.
If you were small and had that name, you pretty much were stuck being Arturito.

Now look up Diego Luna's bizarre interviews and obsession with Yabba. :lol

Last edited:
LOL parents and family definitely pronounced it like that, and thought he was little Arturo.
If you were small and had that name, you pretty much were stuck being Arturito.

Now look up Diego Luna's bizarre interviews and obsession with Yabba. :lol

435879-6-F857-CA3-82-F1-4337-A61-E-BD86-E720639-B.gif

Poor Hayden trying to compare resumes with Diego lol

Umm…I did the PT :rotfl

I like the part where Diego is talking about Rogue One (and this would extend to Andor) and said that the film is in a world without Jedi. The magic is gone and its about ordinary people carrying on without magic and living their lives.

Suddenly getting a Battle of Algiers and Algiers; Le Moko vibe from Andor.

Also those still crying about these characters are too check-the-box formulaic easy..
And this is nothing but fan service.
While out the other side of their face yelling, don't like him, and there is to much drama, politics in my SW.
Are going to have to go crying back to the safe and lazily phoned in BoBF and Kenobi, actually made just for them.
This they will not like.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/star-wars-andor-tony-gilroy-diego-luna-1235348148/
Love that Gilroy not only chose the hardest guy to like, to build a series on, yet this isn't the typical cynical approach by those who don't actually like Star Wars, but want to "re-invent" or "fix" a franchise for a modern audience (by that I mean take the balls off it). No, this is someone who wants to go even deeper, actually to build off it.

Hey! at 9:33 :D

I love that this production follows the otherwise unseen, and gritier elements of the narrative, I'm glad Disney said no to the F'bomb! Doesn't seem to fit the universe, would have taken me out of it and distracted from what she was saying.
Though I can still hear it in her tone the way she conveys fight, which works better.

Last edited:
Tony Gilroy on George's reaction to Rogue One:

"George Lucas called me after Rogue, I had a 45-minute conversation with him after he saw Rogue, and that's the only time I've ever spoken to him. He loved it. He really did. He had a lot of things to say that I... It was like a call from the president."

Tony Gilroy on George's reaction to Rogue One:

"George Lucas called me after Rogue, I had a 45-minute conversation with him after he saw Rogue, and that's the only time I've ever spoken to him. He loved it. He really did. He had a lot of things to say that I... It was like a call from the president."
Its not fair we don't get to hear this convo.
I'd love to know everything Lucas thought about RI, and now Andor.

Last edited:
Emmys are predictable. They have their favorite "darlings" that win year after year. Succession, White Lotus, The Crown, etc.

Andor was never part of that conversation. Maybe a nomination for costumes is all they can hope for.

Bwahahahahahahah!!! Sometimes it's painful being so right all the time.

Best Supporting Actor In A Drama Series
F. Murray Abraham, The White Lotus
Nicholas Braun, Succession
Michael Imperioli, The White Lotus
Theo James, The White Lotus
Matthew Macfadyen, Succession
Alan Ruck, Succession
Will Sharpe, The White Lotus
Alexander Skarsgård, Succession

Bwahahahahahahah!!! Sometimes it's painful being so right all the time.

Best Supporting Actor In A Drama Series
F. Murray Abraham, The White Lotus
Nicholas Braun, Succession
Michael Imperioli, The White Lotus
Theo James, The White Lotus
Matthew Macfadyen, Succession
Alan Ruck, Succession
Will Sharpe, The White Lotus
Alexander Skarsgård, Succession
... in the same line-up that nominated Kenobi for best series. :rotfl

At least the director and show itself were nominated a few times. No way it wins against Succession or Better Call Saul, though.

This is one of those news stories that could be completely legit but they are surmising that the sets are being brought down because of the strikes and don’t have any real evidence of it. It could be that they had finished with those sets anyone. Of course I’m desperately trying to reason this out in the vain hope this season actually gets finished. Bwaaaaaaaaah :)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Disney-prequel-ground-halt-actors-strike.html

Back