Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I found the second half of this episode to be a tad boring since IMO they tried too hard to make it feel "majestic" (come on get in the damn whale already so we can see Thrawn) boy did the first half deliver.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Agreed. 1st half was great.. but I still liked the 2nd

Not sure how I like light-speed whales though :lol
Ahsoka in white is an absolute thing of beauty! :thud:
Was thinking the exact same thing while watching the episode. Everyone notice she seemed a little more lighthearted now :)
The whales gave me Avatar 2 vibes :yess:
Lol yep
Man some of those dueling shots on the fancy space bridge thing were just gorgeously staged.
Yes they were. This is easily the best looking of the SW shows.
Fine! Sheesh! I’ll watch it! Ugh! All this high praise. Guess I’ll give money back to the rodent
Dude you will love it. That much I am sure.

I can’t imagine watching this and being an Anakin fan like you :)
Boy how the tables have turned.

OT Luke: Awesome
PT Anakin: Whiny and cringy

Disney Anakin: Takes his student on a magical journey across space and time
Disney Luke: Bathes in green titty milk while his student watches in horror

lol

I really like that the whole first half of the episode was basically

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is Sass thinking of Hot Toys purchases while watching this episode.

1694575666827.gif

How would he NOT know them - the ones still alive, at least - or at least be able to sense them? was not Yoda the most powerful Force user still alive at the time? Even if he didn't know their names, could he not feel them as alive in the Force?! What kind of supreme Jedi Master was this, if not!?!

Yoda gave Luke a very selectly-edited version of the truth, if you ask me, and so did Kenobi. Why would they bother lying to Luke? What was to be gained? Who knows! Most of those people were dead and still the truth had to be hidden. If one were dying, would it not be what you wanted to help your last little apprentice make contact with someone who MAYBE could continue their Jedi journey? Make it make sense!
I don't know, but...I don't think any Jedi was ever that powerful to function as some kind of Jedi GPS across the Galaxy. You want Yoda to be the Professor X of Star Wars. But there is nothing in the OT or the subsequent Material that points to him having that kind of Power.

Spoiler Spoiler:

First half hour can basically be looked at as a respectable recap/reboot of the entire PT. :thud:

I want TCW S7 Ahsoka with shorter lekkus. I dislike the one with lekkus coming to her crotch (approximately).

So I bet this "Ahsoka the White" version will be the one that Hot Toys does, fine with me. If you want the updated head with the lekku at a longer length then you can switch heads with the V1.
Great Episode by the way. Makes me even sadder that I didn't get in on the Artisan Anakin
I’m actually less upset about the fact that I missed out on him knowing that we will inevitably get a version from Ahsoka. Sure, it won’t be an Artisan version but it’ll cost less and should be more easily obtainable.

Back