Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys relax ... put the pitch fork away. I was an old Freak member who commissioned Kahn and yes I sold Kahn... to my cousin .
After My dumb ass cousin bought Kahn , he was thinking of selling Kahn back to me to buy something else but I told him I am getting a battle damaged version . Yea, he said if he sold Kahn, he would wanted A starship for him . But he never sold Kahn because I told him he cannot sell Kahn and he cancelled the auction and agreed he is keeping the beast . I only sold Kahn to my cousin because I really want a bloody battle damaged Kahn :0��

Guys relax ... put the pitch fork away.

Erm, pitchfork? What are you on about? Let's keep things positive and nice. I personally was just interested. I might have bought it if it was a reasonable price, but Ironman1188 said it wasn't.

I have already asked Spenser about the possibility of having another one commissioned for me. Just trying to save up. It's an awesome figure - stunning.

Yea my cousin is lame . I agree Kahn is a beast but he came to his sense.
What Can I say to him when he has bought every Hot Toys Ironman and every Joker
ever made ?

Back to ST , does anyone know if Ricardo was really that buff ?
Is Ricardo chest just makeup ? In TWOK, the guy chest was huge :lecture

Yea my cousin is lame . I agree Kahn is a beast but he came to his sense.
What Can I say to him when he has bought every Hot Toys Ironman and every Joker
ever made ?

Back to ST , does anyone know if Ricardo was really that buff ?
Is Ricardo chest just makeup ? In TWOK, the guy chest was huge :lecture

That was Montalban's own chest.

$1250 I’m insulted! A Mrs. Doubtfire I sold to a guy showed up on ebay a few weeks later for something like $9000-$10,000 something like that.

It’s a crazy world…

No big deal, I’m always curious what people get/ask for my figures on eBay.

Nothing new to add, just thought this needed a bump.Wife has serious health issues, so not much 1/6 happening around here...PS

'Mother bump, not much has changed, though I did try a different body with one of my test shots at my wife's suggestion.Color match was nearly perfectos I may go with this combination if I can ever get moving on this again. The seamstress I'd engaged seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. Such fun...PS

Yet another bump; Worked up a basic pattern for the 1st-2nd season style women's uniform. Have been discussing the sewing work with Spenser,so this may actually start moving again. I also pulled out the wax sculpt; something needs work, but I'm not sure what. I'm thinking I need some fresh eyes to tell me where I need to make changes, so photos will be forthcoming...PS

Cool. I think more than a few of us would love to get our hands of some spare women's uniforms. The Barbie ones don't quite cut it.

Finally found a decent profile shot of Nichelle,already seeing 1 huge problem. Knew it needed work...PS

Ok, after much futzing, the revised Nichelle sculpt...

I'm much happier with her now; I've solved the anatomical difficulties, and like this hair style much better. Nichelle has a beautiful forehead, and it seemed a shame to cover it up. Feed back desperately welcome...PS

Link not working! I think I've seen her on facebook though. Looks good to me. I prefer the simplified hairstyle personally but I can't really assess a face sculpt fully until the paint is on!

Yes,Apparently Photobucket have decided that they need to blackmail their free subscribers to the tune of $400 a year for the privilege of "3rd Party Hosting(posting my own pictures on a forum or website). Going to have to look into other photo services. In the meantime, Nichelle is now set up for molding, and rubber has been ordered. Depending on when it arrives, I might have 1st halves in a week or so. We soldier on...

rubber has arrived, will pour the 1st half this weekend.Sadly, I probably won't be able to post any pictures of it(at least, not here). Fortunately, there's always Facebook...

First shot moderately successful;Need to get the right hose to use my pressure pot. Also need to experiment further with the dyes(got the oddest color on the 1st try). Onward...

My dye experiments are going well; I now have a pretty good color range to work from. I've also worked out a solution to my pressure pot issues, so hopefully I can get back on track, my wife's health issues allowing...

Update. My solution is working to some extent(fewer bubbles, mostly on the back of her hair)and I am very close on the color match, though I have to admit that I haven't had much time to work on it lately. The fact that I've only been able to find 2 potential body options is only adding to the fun(on the other hand, it means I only have to try to match 2 colors, instead of 5 or 6). On the plus side, my wife's chemo is going well...

Update. My solution is working to some extent(fewer bubbles, mostly on the back of her hair)and I am very close on the color match, though I have to admit that I haven't had much time to work on it lately. The fact that I've only been able to find 2 potential body options is only adding to the fun(on the other hand, it means I only have to try to match 2 colors, instead of 5 or 6). On the plus side, my wife's chemo is going well...
Sound good. I'm still working on the uniform with my seamstress. A few things to work out.

Also here's a figure I did recently. "Where no man has gone before" Spock:
66e374784e6f1fe5b957ef3bbadc7982.jpg
dc9038423c6f1ee729112247341e488e.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back