SSR Clown The Animated Series (1/6 Joker from BTAS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope we get a Batman reveal very soon

I'm sure they'll do a great job if they plan to release one. I couldn't wait and ordered S-Hero's version awhile back. I actually hope SSR does other characters who have suits like Riddler and Two-Face. I prefer real fabric over Mondo's plastic when it comes to clothes

For a couple hundred bux from kit...

I'm buying it.

Edit: $205 shipped to the states.

Thanks kit!

I'm sure they'll do a great job if they plan to release one. I couldn't wait and ordered S-Hero's version awhile back. I actually hope SSR does other characters who have suits like Riddler and Two-Face. I prefer real fabric over Mondo's plastic when it comes to clothes
Yeah I wish Mondo had gone the fabric direction in the first place. Oh well, I supported SSR because I think they've done a better job and I had a not-so-great experience with my Mondo Batman. Can't wait to see SSR Animated Batman (S Hero's looks good too) but I hope SSR can give us a very accurate Wayne sculpt which Mondo and S Hero are missing and and yes, I'd love to see Two Face done by these guys as well. Here's hoping they let us PO a Batman soon

Guys, c'mon, a little double sided non residue tape about 1 mm thickness will do the trick. Use nail cutting cuticle scissors if you have them or order a pair for ten bucks on Amazon as you'll need to cut tiny little squares. It's also great for keeping weapons in place that don't fit hands properly. Watch the Clown unboxing video on Youtube from that Justin guy as he also uses it

Now, where the heck is the SSR Batman Animated reveal??
I was thinking something of the like but I didn't know that they made residue free tape. That's what was scaring me as I didn't want to put an adhesive on the shirt.
I'll give that a try, thanks so much😊!

SSR BTAS Joker has really grown on me. Better than Mondo, IMO. If anything, I wish it had a heavier body to give it a more "Premium" feel if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, it's definitely a must have.
1000003374.jpg

Much better than Mondo imo although if people stick to Mondo, that's totally fine too. SSR is hard to get a hold of on their website. I was asking when they're previewing Batman and zero response. Still, the clown figure is AWESOME and blows other BTAS figs out of the water. I hope we get a Batman SSR Animated shortly

Much better than Mondo imo although if people stick to Mondo, that's totally fine too. SSR is hard to get a hold of on their website. I was asking when they're previewing Batman and zero response. Still, the clown figure is AWESOME and blows other BTAS figs out of the water. I hope we get a Batman SSR Animated shortly

Yeah, definitely prefer this over this over Mondo. I also sent them a message on FB telling them I would like to see more animated figures, sadly no response.

Yeah, definitely prefer this over this over Mondo. I also sent them a message on FB telling them I would like to see more animated figures, sadly no response.
I had better luck contacting them on their ssrtoyz site. As for them doing Batman Animated, Tony Mei would be the one to beat. I'd be happy with an accurate Bruce Wayne sculpt and so far with Mondo and even S Hero, I'm just not loving what I'm seeing as it doesn't come close. Hopefully SSR can give us an awesome bulky BTAS Batman like the Tony Mei one. I don't think it'll be a problem considering so many of their other figs are muscular. It's be nice to have an accurate BTAS Wayne head (aquiline nose and all) and a couple Batman heads with one maybe normal smirk, second portrait angry. This Mei one is awesome and maybe SSR can even beat it...? Based on their Clown/Joker, they're doing an incredible job already so just don't drop that ball, SSR... :)

Attachments

• batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 0
I had better luck contacting them on their ssrtoyz site. As for them doing Batman Animated, Tony Mei would be the one to beat. I'd be happy with an accurate Bruce Wayne sculpt and so far with Mondo and even S Hero, I'm just not loving what I'm seeing as it doesn't come close. Hopefully SSR can give us an awesome bulky BTAS Batman like the Tony Mei one. I don't think it'll be a problem considering so many of their other figs are muscular. It's be nice to have an accurate BTAS Wayne head (aquiline nose and all) and a couple Batman heads with one maybe normal smirk, second portrait angry. This Mei one is awesome and maybe SSR can even beat it...? Based on their Clown/Joker, they're doing an incredible job already so just don't drop that ball, SSR... :)
Paragraphs are your fren. Jesus christ. Nobody wanna read a wall of txt. ffs.

Gorgeous. I might have to steal that first pose from you with mine 'cause I love how it looks. Three 1/6 figures coming for me this week: Threezero Cobra Commander, Destro, and SSR Clown. Hasn't been like that in ages and feels like the good old days lol. It's fun seeing everyone else with theirs too :)

Anyway, congrats. Joker looks AWESOME and nice posing!

So, correct me if I'm wrong please, but does that mean the SSR Joker scales better with the Mondo Batman than the Mondo Joker?
Even the second version of Mondo Batman's too short for every other figure.. would love to see the SSR next to a Mondo Batman to see, cause I think that would get me in on the final preorder round.

So, correct me if I'm wrong please, but does that mean the SSR Joker scales better with the Mondo Batman than the Mondo Joker?
Even the second version of Mondo Batman's too short for every other figure.. would love to see the SSR next to a Mondo Batman to see, cause I think that would get me in on the final preorder round.
From Justin’s review, next to the redux Batman.
IMG_2078.png

Back