SSR Toys x Overflow Creation SC-010 N52 The Dark Knight (1/6 Comic New 52 Batman)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SSR Toys N52 Batman

Features
Character modeling
A calm head carving
An angry head carving

A gas mask

Six Glove Shapers
-A pair of fist sculptors
-A pair of relaxed sculptors
-A pair of shape holding hands

Costume modeling
A draping cape
One printing gel battle suit
A tactical belt
A pair of tactical shoulder armor
A pair of tactical knee pads
A pair of tactical wristbands
A pair of combat boots

Weapon accessories
A hook gun
Three Throwing Darts

An owl mask

A sculpted magnetic platform

1672535780256.png

1672535822137.png

1672535856525.png

1672535897687.png

1672535947054.png

1672535982234.png

1672536018107.png

1672536045453.png

1672536079892.png

1672536128437.png

And my favorite part of this release which I think looks amazing is that SSR developed a new superhero body that this figure will be using. Pictures of it were on IG but were taken down. If it is put back up, I'll post the pictures.

Last edited:
This I'll get for sure. Usually their figures are a bit overpriced and I didn't like how their Hush batman turned out but if this is miles better and has no issues I'll be getting it.

Instant PO. I have their 70’s/Bronze Age Batman on preorder, and recently got their TDKR Bats, much better than their Hush Batman.

Looks like they’re using their newly made unique body instead of a M34/35 or the worse Worldbox body. This new one is perfect for male superhero characters. Looks like they removed it from their IG though. Will definitely be picking up a couple of the bodies when it’s released to update some of my Sideshow figures with

New body looks a big improvement than their previous figures. Not a huge fan of the neck, love the court of owls accessory. Is the shiny silver accurate? I seem to remember New52 being grey.

Looks great, but I don't like the silver suit. If it were matte grey I'd be all over it.

They should make the Rebirth suit next.

I wish someone would tackle the new 52 look for robin. One of my favourites looks.

I always liked this suit because it felt like the contemporary comic counterpart to TDK suit on film with the segment neck, shoulder pads, similar gauntlets and gloves and the lines all over the suit suggesting armor plates.

I guess this could be from New 52 Justice League or TDK, but I think people think more of the Batman suit with the New 52 and the court of owls than this one so I’m surprised they didn’t go with that design.

Man I double checked and this isnt accurate to The Dark Knight at all. This is a Justice League Batman.

Suits based on Jim Lees Justice League New 52 design. What most remember is how his New 52 suit looks by Greg Capullo and Scott Snyder series starting with Court of Owls, Death of the Family and Endgame plus some stuff they have done with Rebirth. I preordered this cause I did like Batman in his New 52 suit.

I think this is an awesome looking figure!

But I am stoking to my one figure per character rule in my home display and I already have BvS Batman …otherwise I would pick this up or the InArt Batman

It’s shocking to me that when asked, they mentioned they won’t make the body for sale independently and only available with future figures. They’d make a killing if they were to sell it though, as it’s a pretty perfect looking generic superhero body, even better than the Cavill Superman bodies imo. Definitely better than the M34/35 bodies.

One of my biggest complaints with my current comic figures is that the bodies just don’t reflect the typical superhero male build, which has had me thinking of just letting them go for statue counterparts instead. But if these could be used on the Sideshow figures (with some slight mods most likely), this could very well save me a good amount of money by avoiding going down the statue route.

Last edited:
Noticed the price ain't half bad for what you get. I know they are also doing New 52 Superman and are working on the suit and sculpt also.

I like the magnetic base deal. Hope this becomes more common. Like to see the end of those unsightly stands.

Also please give us 1/6 Knightfall Batman.

Back