SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Cof! Not the most flattering pose, but the figure doesn't look bad to me! I'm looking forward to getting mine!

Edit- I didn't finish typing that comment before you sent the rest of the pics... NICE!

Thanks guys. Sorry, I do not have Batman. I'm going to take some more with a real camera here in a minute. The cell phone pics aren't the best of course. Give me about an hour and I'll post some real pics for you.

Seems I'm the first on the planet to receive this? :dunno

Looks better without the cape

Also, is it me or is the right eye wider?

One more, could you show the gap between the head and neck? Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Sorry, I do not have Batman. I'm going to take some more with a real camera here in a minute. The cell phone pics aren't the best of course. Give me about an hour and I'll post some real pics for you.

Seems I'm the first on the planet to receive this? :dunno

No problem, C! Looking forward to more pics. And, yeah, other than a few reviewers you're the only one so far.

I think my biggest problem with Sideshow lately is the horrible painting job they do on the eyes, I cant explain what it is exactly but theres been something off for awhile now.

Nice pics Cof! The eyes are a bit intense, but otherwise figure looks great! Sideshow should have sent you an advanced figure to take pics long ago. Probably would have been fewer cancelations!

I agree, there's something off about the eyes but I really liked how the proto was done with that piercing blue. I think I'll try and repaint them similar to that.

The shorts are criminal. The body is just way too small, really disappointing. Such potential.

I think my biggest problem with Sideshow lately is the horrible painting job they do on the eyes, I cant explain what it is exactly but theres been something off for awhile now.

It's that stupid 2 piece bull they started doing with the eyes (I could be wrong but I think Cobra Commander was the first). It really takes away from the sculpt. They don't look natural because they are too big.

Last edited:
It really is a nice figure overall, but it is baffling why they would give Superman the smaller body. I would understand Green Lantern, or Flash, but Superman?
The big, square jaw doesn't really help either.

If these (Bats and Sups) were cheaper I would consider getting them, but not at the current asking price.

Yeah Superman deserves a version 2 if Sideshow is serious about doing comic book figures. Good grief. Congratz on the win. About the only way I can see anyone justly owning this.

IMG_4844.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

IMG_4835.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

Back