SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure finally came in and holy crap, I love it. Genuinely surprised at how good this looks in hand. I did not expect that to be honest. Hell, I probably won't even bother with a new body. It's seriously fine. The dude from Comic Vine took quite possibly the worst pictures known to mankind and ruined everyone's anticipation. No wonder Sideshow ended up deleting the article.. Anyhow, this will sound like a sales pitch but if anyone is still on the fence about it, **** it man, go ahead and pull the trigger. I'm sure you will be satisfied with it. I know I am.

Mine comes today, finally! I'm so tired at looking at all the nice pics you guys are posting!😜

I have to wait a week more :( but I also have my body I want to use. I am thinking of sculpting more muscle on the ht body itself to add definition on those smooth legs using some pics of body builders.

I think he'll be a beast not ultra like the guy who looked like a pimple to burst but just slightly more muscle on arms and legs to match what the rubber chest suggest. Since he doesn't need gauntlets I can buff up those puny for arms.

Actually, Groovy, when you have it in hand, you'll see that the arms are quite big and don't require modding. The legs are okay but could benefit from a little more muscle. To me, if I ever mod it, it will be on the sides of his chest. Only part I don't like... And the trunks of course although the picture posted earlier with CR's trunks don't look as good as I was expecting. They ride a little too high I think.

All,

Got him today and I am pleases with how he looks, except his shoulders won't rotate upward and I don't want to apply too much force and break the figure. Anyone else have that problem? If so what did you do?

All,

Got him today and I am pleases with how he looks, except his shoulders won't rotate upward and I don't want to apply too much force and break the figure. Anyone else have that problem? If so what did you do?

Mine are very stiff too. They will rotate but I must apply force. I think you should be fine if you hold your fig by both the shoulder and top of the arm when you do it, just like on the Spiderman figure...

hold the body with one hand and slowly rotate the shoulder joint over and over. break in the stiffness

I was forcing it at first and end up like this.... not a big deal, i just re-glue it back together and all the joint still work perfectly.

Actually, Groovy, when you have it in hand, you'll see that the arms are quite big and don't require modding. The legs are okay but could benefit from a little more muscle. To me, if I ever mod it, it will be on the sides of his chest. Only part I don't like... And the trunks of course although the picture posted earlier with CR's trunks don't look as good as I was expecting. They ride a little too high I think.

I would keep him on body but I already have this TTM 20 with some minor mods to it's for arms and legs. Add 1/4" to biceps. Then sups will be a monster powerhouse making batman look kinda smaller standing side by side.

After viewing everyone's pics I been dieing to try it out for Aquaman. I'm having a mix media trident made and I like the triad evo head the spiky wavy hair. I thought about getting DCD Aquaman but I didn't like all that drag queen fabric on him.

Seriously, SSC Superman's head has distorted everyone's perceptions :lol normal sized heads look "small" now.

I think that head is the right size, look weird because of the weak jawline for Superman, but if the actual Supeman head was that size, it would be perfect.

People got used to the undersized Hot Toys heads and considered that normal. Look how pinheaded their Dutch is. The ones since DX13 T-800 are sized up and look accurate now. About the same size as Supermans.

In person the Superman head looks great on the stock body.

So I told my girlfriend I am planning on buying SS superman and showed her the picture.Her first reaction was she giggled and said whats wrong with his head LOL

Back