SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I just want the Harley Quine figure,but this superman figure is looking pretty cool,may have to pick this up also :dunno

Yes looking forward to this line aswell, can wait to get superman and batman with this new superhero body that looks fantasic, I love the comic style on this guys. I just hope they keep the price below $150.00.

I dont think so, all i know is that the Joker is the 1st figure being released according to the SSC video.

Unfortunately, that's the one figure I have the least interest in. I'm interested in HQ, Catwoman, and Superman...not sure about Batman...trying to imagine his face without the cowl is kind of scary.

I like the hard look of the head sculpt! Definitely a determined expression! I still like the Reeve Superman better but this one is cool if you like the look of the comics.

Suit looks good, body looks good, sculpt looks great! They need to tighten the belt a little though. It's just sort of "sitting" there.

I too was anticipating news for these at NYCC, but was informed by a fellow member that Sideshow/Hot Toys would not be present. However, from October 23rd - 31st' there is something called spooktacular, which is a week long event that showcases all these type of products.

Hope I helped anybody who was unsure about this. :wave

From my understanding, these were all made to present to DC to get the license. I would not expect to see final prototypes till SDCC. Joker will be the first offering......though it should be Superman.

Back