SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anymore pics you can share comparing your Wolverine to other figures would greatly be appreciated onethousandmasks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have many figures. Here it is next to SS Cyclops on it's stock body. Don't mind the leg part of Cyclops' uniform . I damaged the suit (long story).

Btw, I don't believe the M30 would fill in the SS suit.

JGnIDe.jpg

Last edited:
onethousandmasks, my friend you knocked it out of the park. Love the custom Wolverine on the M35 body. Stealing that for sure buddy. Great work and thanks for posting it.

Thank you bro. Means alot.:duff

BTW, anyone trying this mod. Make sure you score the metal before you glue the peg on so that the glue has something to grab on to. Learned that the hard way.

Last edited:
I opened this figure weeks ago but was frustrated over the claws falling out no matter what. I’m ready to try to give this guy another chance. What’s the secret. What’s the best way to keep his metal claws attached without damaging the figure? I refuse to believe I’m the only one with this issue.

Some people have used blue tac on the inside of the hands to keep the claws on. Only other solution I could think of is adding better magnets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I opened this figure weeks ago but was frustrated over the claws falling out no matter what. I’m ready to try to give this guy another chance. What’s the secret. What’s the best way to keep his metal claws attached without damaging the figure? I refuse to believe I’m the only one with this issue.

Yeah I hear ya. I’m super frustrated with that too. Amazing the things that passes SSC quality check. So disappointing! Only thing I can think of is to push them in as much as possible, then have it lean against the upper section of the glove if that makes sense. That way it it keeps them in place a bit

I opened this figure weeks ago but was frustrated over the claws falling out no matter what. I?m ready to try to give this guy another chance. What?s the secret. What?s the best way to keep his metal claws attached without damaging the figure? I refuse to believe I?m the only one with this issue.
I just used a tiny amount of blue tack, problem solved.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Thanks all. I’ll give the blue tack a try. If I remember correctly that’s the same stuff I hear helps get some figures to stand. I know I got a few of those. Thanks again for the tip.

If I were to get the wolverine figure, I'd probably put magnets in the hands and back of claws to avoid any tack getting in the grooves.

First: This was inspired by onethousandmasks: Thanks brother for starting this off. Your Wolverine came out Fantastic!! I decided to go with the M34 so a variety of options can be seen and done, if those who wish to do this. You will also see the new with M34 custom next to the old M30 custom. Please enjoy the pictures, there are over 20 of them. Feel free to ask questions and onethousandmasks feel free to answer them too. Thanks again buddy.

DSC09909 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09910 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09911 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09912 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09913 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09914 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09915 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09916 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09917 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09918 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09919 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09920 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09921 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09922 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09923 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09924 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09926 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09927 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09928 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09929 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09930 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Looks great bro.:clap:clap:clap

Btw, the right boot is backwards

LOL! Thanks brother. Fixed, but not before these batch of new Pics. Try to ignore it. Thanks again.

DSC09931 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09932 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09933 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09934 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09935 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09936 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09937 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09938 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09939 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09940 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09941 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Just opened mine up and I’m tempted to do the body swap simply because the leg joints seem to grab the suit. Overall I’m really pleased with him though.

After getting him side by side with Cyclops I kinda wish they had brightened up the yellow of his costume to match him. The yellow is a bit pale in comparison. They still look pretty awesome together though.

F0607F9E-DF89-4E9B-9523-0E48291C86FB.jpg

Back