SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Parrasmaniac,
It's just ebay parts. Tbleague M34, Eleven Head Sculpt, Dog Tags, metal claw hands, Jeans and tank top made to fit Tbleague male bodies.
Just need the Indian Belt

Does anyone know when the yellow Wolverine will be shipping? I was thinking of picking one up cause it said arriving December 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when the yellow Wolverine will be shipping? I was thinking of picking one up cause it said arriving December 2020.

Shipping next week.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Any idea when those heads will be available to ship? I preordered mine a few months ago. The arrival date was March 30.

Just finished transferring my Wolvie to the TBLeague M35. I modified the legs on the body so that it is the same height as the Sideshow body.
JJg2nl.jpg

Just finished transferring my Wolvie to the TBLeague M35. I modified the legs on the body so that it is the same height as the Sideshow body.
JJg2nl.jpg

Looks great. Was it hard to do? The time I tried switching bodies on a figure I ended up tearing the clothes and not being able to put other things back the right way. This is a much simpler costume though.

That looks beautiful. Where did you separate the costume to get it on and off the bodies?

Looks great. Was it hard to do? The time I tried switching bodies on a figure I ended up tearing the clothes and not being able to put other things back the right way. This is a much simpler costume though.

The material is very stretchy, so the change was easy. This was the easiest costume I've put on a TBLeague.

Last edited:
That looks beautiful. Where did you separate the costume to get it on and off the bodies?

Most Sideshow suits are stitched at the back waist. Haven't checked this one myself.

Curious how the legs were shortened, myself.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Same. How did you shorten the legs on a Phicen body????

Looks fantastic!

great work Onethousandmasks :clap how did you shorten or modify the legs so that it turns out to be the same height as the SS figure? Don't all TBlegaue bodies have stainless steel skeletons?

Back