SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My custom tiger stripe using sideshow body and modified claws from sideshow. Not done yet. I'll send a better pic later this evening.
8280f42014eeed355b011c7cc4e3ccdc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Any customizers out there give me a good acrylic paint and color name for the blues on this wolverine?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

fa34a1f2e325849aed8c98ef96e0879d.jpg

Just wanted to share my fastball special pic with the Sideshow Wolverine I just picked up for $220 on offerup, very happy with this figure!!

I tried setting it up the best I can, but the stand doesn’t go any higher, I might have to buy a generic dynamic stand. Just so I can have a better pose of the fastball special and to put him in different poses in the air.

I was thinking would the Toys Era "The Creature" suit fit the SS Wolv- coz IMO, the suit looks way better than the stock one we have.
(I don't mind much for screen/comic accuracy)

Screen Shot 2562-08-04 at 04.11.16.jpg

Finally got a hold of this guy and I snapped one of his dang claws off switching his hands- anybody know the best way to fix this???

I just made my own Tbleague Logan. I am looking for the Indian Belt he uses in Origins.
I also have the classic blue and yellow pre order from Sideshow

602jtf7h.jpg

Back