Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, just wanna hear some info that some of you might have regarding replacements.

So I finally got this statue this week because of some dock /container issue for about a year or so. And today when I opened it, part of the cape has cracked or chipped.

View attachment 178438

View attachment 178439

I was wondering if you guys know how do SS normally deal with issues like this, since firstly Im not in the US, and secondly this has shipped out since last year or so. :(

Contact customer service and they'll probably send you a new one and have you smash the old one.

Do you guys have any experiences with SS replacement after the 30 days time frame?

I don't know how far past the 30 day mark you might be inquiring about, but there's been a few instances where I forgot to contact them by the deadline. I've written them with my issues maybe 2-4 days after the 30 day mark and they've responded to my issues. I haven't tested my luck any more than that though.

Sideshow Collectibles Batman Premium Format Statue!!!

This is my first Premium Format Statue and it will not be my last! I love this piece!

Thanks guys! I am going to be taking a lot more pictures of my other statues and sixth scale figures so I will be making a shelf thread pretty soon! :D

Will sideshow help to replace? Way past the 30 days...

bd931626b2ad92ce492126780ae098c2.jpg

Back