Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its always been a challenge for me to nail this head sculpt, and do something with it so that i can have it on and not instantly think,"yea that other head sculpt looks a lot better."..i always felt it looked beaky for lack of a better word, and was trying to do something 2 alleviate that...

I get the impulse m8, not something I would have the guts to do, but I get it. I have considered trying to replicate the look of the life sized bust for a head for the PF, but I couldn't pull it of traditionally. I may take a shot now that I am doing digital work. I thnk the thng is that when I look at what you have had done I would actually bulk up the nostrils a bit to give it a more manly appearance because I personally find that the small nostrils make it loom a little more beaky in my opinion.

I get the impulse m8, not something I would have the guts to do, but I get it. I have considered trying to replicate the look of the life sized bust for a head for the PF, but I couldn't pull it of traditionally. I may take a shot now that I am doing digital work. I thnk the thng is that when I look at what you have had done I would actually bulk up the nostrils a bit to give it a more manly appearance because I personally find that the small nostrils make it loom a little more beaky in my opinion.

TBH it comes across much better in person..that angle/area is very hard (for me) to capture via photograph..I didn't do any of it personally, just paid out 2 have it done uk?..i love the other head, it just doesn't work well with the positioning of the body and the ex hand..I wish i could make it work for me, I've certainly tried enough and at this point id rather sell it and just get some $$ back instead of throwing it down the well…its cost me as much as my XM mags did at this point

I have considered trying to replicate the look of the life sized bust for a head for the PF, but I couldn't pull it of traditionally.

:huh

It's already the same head, I'm assuming laser-scanned and then shrunk from 1:1 to 1:4.
All the features are identical.

You don't even have to take my word for it:

I guess I'll be the outlier and say I like what you had done to the cape and whatnot a2! The deep black looks cool IMO.

:huh

It's already the same head, I'm assuming laser-scanned and then shrunk from 1:1 to 1:4.
All the features are identical.

You don't even have to take my word for it:

Yup... just the PF is too dark the paint

I was more confused about the nostrils on a2m's cowl. Like why does Batman's cowl have nostrils lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I was more confused about the nostrils on a2m's cowl. Like why does Batman's cowl have nostrils lol

saynothinzp0.jpg2vjt015.jpg

Took me about 2 minutes to find..truly not uncommon..when i saw the original I asked why does it look like scuba gear

Yeah there was something lost in translation from the lifesized bust. Especially from the front. Hell I may even do it just as an exercise in digital sculpting. There is something to copying a master to learn.

You gonna put a third eye on your sculpt? :wink1:

Apparently there is a second Batman art print. I may cancel my waitlist to get the new one. Also id like that Superman print.

thumbnail.jpg

I was thinking of cancelling the framed one too but someone suggested it's better to sell so that you don't lose the NRD and reward points.

View attachment 173631View attachment 173632

Took me about 2 minutes to find..truly not uncommon..when i saw the original I asked why does it look like scuba gear
Wow thats weird. Okay the first one is because he's in action and doesn't make sense for the COH chosen because he's not doing anything of the sort. The second one is weird. Is that actually on the cowl from the Bale movies? Cause it looks photo shopped lol Nolan is a doofus if so.

Edit* oh my god it is! But it's somewhat subtle. He didnt do it for the "Begins" cowl though

Back