Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the past I have successfully bought replacement pieces from ss. If it was available they just charged me for the piece and shipping and I found it reasonable

That sucks. :( Did she drop it or something?

Knocked the head off by accident, rest of the statue is fine.

In the past I have successfully bought replacement pieces from ss. If it was available they just charged me for the piece and shipping and I found it reasonable

That's good to know. I don't mind paying for the replacement, better than a whole new statue. I emailed them regarding a replacement, however unlikely, I'll wait for a response, if not, I'll contact them tomorrow.

It can probably be repaired

Possibly. The ears shattered into a few smaller pieces so it's tough.

At least you can have the great print that won't break so easily if it's framed as mine will be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 356
Hmmm Bat Pf don't look that nice somehow. The art print looks way better hahaha

I'm getting the framed print but I don't have the statue :slap. I think they both look great. There's a perfect explanation for the little saggy arm-pits. He just beat the crap out of the Joker and he stretched out his outfit. It's a great statue even with that minor problem. I have to wait until Black Friday to get mine with free shipping. I hope SS will still have a few left by November. :yess:

He has feedback. Maybe a typo? But anyways if anyone buys it you have paypal protection correct? Was the ex really 2000? Even if this came as a scam wouldn't paypal cover all the shipping back and forth and the product? If so then the risk is like nothing. The price is the cheapest I've seen ever for this.

Update wow! Sold that was fast! Did someone here buy it? :lol

Probably fraud?

Possible I did get scam on a person with all good feedback of 100 plus. She was so clever to say the PO came damage and she will ask for a replacement until the 30 days passed then stop responding. Also she scam towards the end with many fake iPhones sales then shut her account. Goodbye to 500.00 that day and lesson learn. :mad:

Possible I did get scam on a person with all good feedback of 100 plus. She was so clever to say the PO came damage and she will ask for a replacement until the 30 days passed then stop responding. Also she scam towards the end with many fake iPhones sales then shut her account. Goodbye to 500.00 that day and lesson learn. :mad:

Man that sucks to hear this happen to you. Definitely Hard lesson learned, but appreciate you sharing this experience, to hopefully avoid another from falling in the same trap.

Back