Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I am waiting for the Batman Legendary scale figure. To be announced. Probably the only LSF I would ever consider.

I remember seeing pics that were speculation of what the PF/LSF would look like. Lots of possibilities. Regardless, I think it'll look phenomenal.

I'll take a superman print if they are throwing one in lol

Thanks for that Peedi

Thanks for the info and link peedi. Good stuff.

:hi5:

I would have liked a print of his Superman and Batman, it's a shame they decided not to include them. I like the cape and location of the Bat logo on the sketch version.

:hi5:

I would have liked a print of his Superman and Batman, it's a shame they decided not to include them. I like the cape and location of the Bat logo on the sketch version.

Maybe they'll include the print in the upcoming Blue Batman version... :yess:

I agree that the likeness and accuracy for Hot Toys/Enterbay figs usually are very good, absolutely. They look great. For me it comes down to the fact that I don't like figures, which is why I will only buy statues and I think they look better in total and have more presence. We all have different taste and priorities, luckily there's usually something made for both sides.

:exactly::exactly:
And I'm almost always going to go for comic version (I'm not even getting the Reeves Superman) but there's no way I'm missing anything Batman 89. It's the only reason I have 2 Hot Toys figures right now.

Daaaang!! You and BR are just on another level simple :lol

:bow:bow:bow

It's just stuff all being grouped up together right now really. But if you look in my collection thread it's clear as years go buy I've gotten more :thud:

:exactly: :goodpost:

Looking forward to the day when SS announces the BTAS collectibles.

Oh man..... I kinda hope they'd do that in 1:6 statue cause between the Batman comic PF, the Batman 89 PFs.... if they do BTAS PFs I'm going to need a bigger house....

I wish i ordered the Ex. Now i have to wait until March (probably May) :(

Delayed,delayed and delayed again....:clap

citizen_cane.gif

Maybe they ordered the Reg and just found out about the March delay. That would suck I feel sorry for those peeps.

Maybe they ordered the Reg and just found out about the March delay. That would suck I feel sorry for those peeps.

So the Exclusive will be out in 30 days and the regular in March ?

So the Exclusive will be out in 30 days and the regular in March ?

The last newsletter stated the Ex in the coming soon section and those of us that ordered the Ex on flex have our last payments in Jan soooooo that is what we are basing this on :panic: and those that ordered the reg have been pushed to March I think the website may show this aswell I haven't looked.

I feel kind of confused now :lol

The last newsletter stated the Ex in the coming soon section and those of us that ordered the Ex on flex have our last payments in Jan soooooo that is what we are basing this on :panic: and those that ordered the reg have been pushed to March I think the website may show this aswell I haven't looked.

I feel kind of confused now :lol

Well 30 days from the last NL will be January 2014.

Yep that's what a lot of us a really really really really really really really really hoping for.

Back