Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I want to be Martin Canale's nephew :thud:

It's a great job,do you think that he could make a third alternative head?

Am surprised Supes didn't get any delays yet

Last edited:

This whole Batman delay has made me forget about the Spaghetti -Twiizzler Eyes on Supes !!

:horror :panic:

sideshow-collectibles-premium-format-superman-ex-03.jpg

However...

30a9c9h.jpg

:clap

:D :peace

great link. thanks for sharing.

I agree thank you for the link!

:hi5: My pleasure

Yeah I expect a delay notice for Superman come Jan. I seriously get the feeling that the Ex is still up for grabs if you want one though. I don't think the waitlist is too deep :slap Just goes to show they didn't make a killer Ex although he kinda looks like a killer in the pics :stake

Thought you guys might enjoy this link. Lots of pics on the PF. Some pretty cool stuff there, even a peek at Robin I don't know how true it is because I don't know what language it is.

That would be Thai. :)

You guys are all aware these pics were already posted around here back in the day, aren't you? It was actually Canale who posted them on the SF forum, and then somebody (Spidey976?) brought them over here, too. I guess we've been waiting for so long that our collective memory is getting blurry. :lol

Don't get me wrong, Ondi, any time is a good time to bask again in Canale goodness. :wink1:

I stand corrected - it seems I didn't have some of those pics after all. :panic:

I stand corrected - it seems I didn't have some of those pics after all. :panic:

hahaha I knew we had most of those Shoo but a few I knew I hadn't seen before :1-1: it's all good.

Thanks for confirming Thai though. Doesn't help me but nice to know :nana: :lol

hahaha I knew we had most of those Shoo but a few I knew I hadn't seen before

Yeah, I was like "Look at that glove, though. What a nice glove. Actually... I don't think I remember that glove! Hm, I wonder if..." And then checked my pics folder. :lol

Thanks for confirming Thai though. Doesn't help me but nice to know :nana: :lol

Hehe. Me, I learned to recognize it after scouring the net for any Enterbay 1:4 related news. Not that I ever bought anything from them, but I was excited enough to get any new fixes I could get. Right now I'm doing the same about the Blitzway 1:3 Bruce Lee! :p

Okay that's just a little weird because that was the pick I stopped on aswell and was thinking "oh that's cool, look at the detail on that". Then it dawned on me I probably stopped and admired because I had never seen it before :lol

Like you said man this has been more than a marathon, mistakes are allowed (Except for Spidey976 :nana:)

1:3 Bruce Lee you say. I haven't seen that but at that scale it would have to be impressive. The less I know about other the companies the better I think :wink1:

Okay that's just a little weird because that was the pick I stopped on aswell and was thinking "oh that's cool, look at the detail on that". Then it dawned on me I probably stopped and admired because I had never seen it before :lol

Lol, not that weird, then.

1:3 Bruce Lee you say. I haven't seen that but at that scale it would have to be impressive. The less I know about other the companies the better I think :wink1:

You mean you haven't seen it yet? It's a thing of beauty, and it should be shipping in a few weeks! Check it out now!

Lol, not that weird, then.

You mean you haven't seen it yet? It's a thing of beauty, and it should be shipping in a few weeks! Check it out now!

OH MY GOD:horror That is amazing, what a piece. If it comes out looking like that I think the price is pretty good. The skin and the pics of the face and hands is what really blew me away though. Also I think the base is just perfect. A really well thought out piece. Nice buy Shoo I'm really glad to have seen just the pics of it :lecture

That would be Thai. :)

You guys are all aware these pics were already posted around here back in the day, aren't you? It was actually Canale who posted them on the SF forum, and then somebody (Spidey976?) brought them over here, too. I guess we've been waiting for so long that our collective memory is getting blurry. :lol

Don't get me wrong, Ondi, any time is a good time to bask again in Canale goodness. :wink1:

Yeah it was me that brought them over about 6 months ago.

Like you said man this has been more than a marathon, mistakes are allowed (Except for Spidey976 :nana:)

Well I do make mistakes, but I learn from them usually...lol. I do wish I was finishing this ride with you boys...:duff

Back