Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Superman might be looming for a delay as the flex pay is showing May 2014 end payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Superman is still showing Jan for me. Is that a reg or Ex?

Same here....Superman EX- final payment- Jan. 25th....Hope it happens but doubt it.

Good thing I don't have siblings nor kids,no xmas gifts craziness to buy.It's all for the statues.:yess:

Shouldn't have came in here, I just get depressed thinking about one day owning a Batman and Supe PF. How much longer can these take :impatient:

I have super ex and batman ex reserved from day one and I think that it's time that they sent batman

and hope that all these delays works to the figure comes painted by the same martin canale

If comes with paint failures and bad sculpted im going to return it with 10 pounds of C4 hidden in the box

136404163984.gif

I have super ex and batman ex reserved from day one and I think that it's time that they sent batman

and hope that all these delays works to the figure comes painted by the same martin canale

If comes with paint failures and bad sculpted im going to return it with 10 pounds of C4 hidden in the box

136404163984.gif

have fun in jail afterwards :wave

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Cool link, bro. Makes me want this even more! Hopefully it comes over the holidays while I'm off work.

No probs I was just trying to find some new pics for Bats and Superman and stumbled onto that and yeah no more delays please the bulb on my Batman PF signal has blown more times than I can count :wink1:

Back