Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Nah, I only started collecting this year. Was waaaay to late to even get on the WL. If I thought the batarang was a must have I would have went secondary market, but I don't think it adds enough to justify paying over retail, especially considering how many they are making.

I agree with you that the batarang doesn't make the ex a must have. But to me what makes the ex special is the exclusivity of it when compared to the reg. 2000 vs. 7500 I mean there are more than 3x as many reg to ex. That is what make to ex not the batarang.

Yes I understand that the ex is the batarang, I am just saying that it doesn't make it a must have for me, the amount of ex to reg is what makes the ex to me. Not a little batarang that you can barely see when displayed.

Peeps can say what they want but I will no doubt be displaying my PF with the batarang. It's a staple in his arsenal of weapons and is used frequently. It is also the ONLY way to tell the EX from the REG without turning the base over. IMHO, it is what makes the EX the EX.

Peeps can say what they want but I will no doubt be displaying my PF with the batarang. It's a staple in his arsenal of weapons and is used frequently. It is also the ONLY way to tell the EX from the REG without turning the base over. IMHO, it is what makes the EX the EX.

I agree it is his most important weapon and I will be displaying mine with the batarang. But for as much as people on the forums complain about ES, it is really nice that the reg outnumbers the ex almost 4:1. But for people that came late to the party, unless Batman is your all time favorite character it isn't worth paying the secondary prices IMO. But for me I couldn't do without the ex even if it meant selling off everything to pay for the ex, and it being the only piece in my collection. Congratulations to everyone who is getting the ex or reg.

P.S. EX FTW! :hi5:

Agreed... Until I get my hands on a Grapnel Custom... :)

I think it is more about the conspicuousness of the 'Ex.' part. Basis the pics we have seen, he looks pretty awesome at certain angles at which we won't be able to see the Batarang.

300131_press09-001.jpg
300131_press07-001.jpg
300131_press18-001.jpg

Any which way, Batarang or not, this is a fantastic work of art and is the best Batman statue we have seen till date! Eagerly looking forward to the day he arrives. :)

He also looks pretty awesome at certain angles that do show off the rang! Stoked!

I agree it is his most important weapon and I will be displaying mine with the batarang. But for as much as people on the forums complain about ES, it is really nice that the reg outnumbers the ex almost 4:1. But for people that came late to the party, unless Batman is your all time favorite character it isn't worth paying the secondary prices IMO. But for me I couldn't do without the ex even if it meant selling off everything to pay for the ex, and it being the only piece in my collection. Congratulations to everyone who is getting the ex or reg.

P.S. EX FTW! :hi5:

not like this will be the only batman they'll ever make

Another Batman PF in Green Lantern "PF" scale or comiquette scale will not measure up. I doubt it would have an Andy B. and a Martin Canale optional head sculpts.

This Batman PF has a lot going for it and will be hard to top.

not like this will be the only batman they'll ever make

Yes I know but movie versions don't matter to me, love the movies but they don't compare to the comic Batman who is the OG and the true incarnation of B-man IMO. If they did a variant in blue and gray don't care black and gray is where it's at. I would get the Arkham Batman from the games since it is so closely related to the comics and I love those games. Otherwise this is the only Batman PF I will buy until then or another comic PF is made and that is why I bought two of them so I can display both heads at the same time.

BTW ink congratulations for Ohio State and good luck against Florida State. :clap

Yes I know but movie versions don't matter to me, love the movies but they don't compare to the comic Batman who is the OG and the true incarnation of B-man IMO. If they did a variant in blue and gray don't care black and gray is where it's at. I would get the Arkham Batman from the games since it is so closely related to the comics and I love those games. Otherwise this is the only Batman PF I will buy until then or another comic PF is made and that is why I bought two of them so I can display both heads at the same time.

BTW ink congratulations for Ohio State and good luck against Florida State. :clap

they'll make another comic batman

I'm sure some of you have seen this, but it's a really well-made Batman movie

[ame]https://youtu.be/0nCcdec8WdM[/ame]

Last edited:
Back