Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered Hitman on amazon $60 shipped and Drake from Uncharted on sale for $35 at thinkgeek and had additional $10 off you you spend $40+, so I added a butterfly knife style bottle opener. Still came out less than $50 shipped. Hope these are worth it.

Finally stands will be included with Play Atys figures, starting with Rising Raiden!

161494068_org.v1353956382.jpg

https://photozou.jp/photo/show/892251/161494068

also here painted Joker and Selena

xUnxz.jpg

The other day my friend decided he's cutting back on figure collecting and gave me his Play Arts Kratos, Arkham Asylum Batman and FF13-2 Lightning along with his collection of Figuarts DBZ Kai figures. Will try to get some pics up.

I'm waiting and wishing Altair and Connor from Square Enix.

apparently youre not cool if you like PAK. its fine i like em too. hopefully you find something you dont like about other's things. then instead of ridicule you can look forward to excuses and justification. either which way who cares. if they dont like it "f" em. no one will ever be happy and to hit an item out of the park it has to be perfect, which is a rarity. enjoy your figures im sure theyre cool. :wave

apparently youre not cool if you like PAK. its fine i like em too. hopefully you find something you dont like about other's things. then instead of ridicule you can look forward to excuses and justification. either which way who cares. if they dont like it "f" em. no one will ever be happy and to hit an item out of the park it has to be perfect, which is a rarity. enjoy your figures im sure theyre cool. :wave

:goodpost::hi5:
It's like people give me heat because I like shooting 9mm, and heck I own other calibers too and enjoy them aswell. It's not all about Hot Toys. But I see where they are coming from, to each their own. And I will continue buying PAK!

Back