Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited about the Lara Croft and Jun Kazama ones. I just hope that the end result is good.

nice pics here. FemShe looks awesome, the paint will ruin it i bet

426.jpg

i love the texture of TDK returns Batman

411.jpg

looks like tomb raider is improved

311.jpg

is it me or does Guiles face from Street Fighter look like a better SolidSnake than what PAK made?
210.jpg

211.jpg

Nice. Guile is really cool and must for me. Same goes for most new Batman-stuff and Solidus Snake.

is it me or does Guiles face from Street Fighter look like a better SolidSnake than what PAK made?

I think its just you :D I don't know if he actually looks like Snake as such.

i guess cause it has the anime quality to the sculpt which Snake lacks, but he does have the same facial features, just more defined...

In anycase he looks cool. Youd think Shinkawas/Kojimas involvement would have helped the face sculpt but it didnt?

I hope they do more anime stuff... I would love Trigun, Samurai Champloo and Outlaw Star figures.

I will be interested in the DKR Selina Kyle, AC Harley, Lara Croft and possibly Robin if they don't mess those ones up.

It won't be.

Yeah, the only figures I like from SE are from their own properties. They don't do the shadow paint and weird stylized sculpts with Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. The Lara Croft looks alright but it will probably end up with blotches of brown painted on like Nathan Drake.

Okay, after seeing those new pics, I'm no longer interested in the Lara Croft figure. Her face looks weird and I have no doubt she'll suffer from the same crappy painting as Drake.

At least, Jun Kazama still looks good.

For Laura Croft, which i know HT won't touch, im hoping Even if Medicom makes it i'll be happy

I hope they do Ken from SF.

Lara Croft looks like she'll come out a bit messed up.

I do like the TDKR sylized look of Batman and Catwoman so may grab the pair as they will be a much cheaper alternative to HT.

Arkham City Harley looks pretty nice too.

I hope PA makes some Resident Evil 6 figures. I know they made some RE5 figures and are doing a Lupo figure from ORC so it would be cool to seem tackle RE6.

Seeing as there doing Lupo a character from the worst recent RE game in years it would be stupid for them not to tackle atleast Leon or Jake. anyway I didnt know they were making halo4 figures aswell. They look kickass.

Are they gonna do any other Assassins Creed figure?
Does anyone own the Nathan Drake figure? How is it?
If Hot Toys doesn't make them, Play Arts the last hope for decent figures.

Back