Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind a redo of that line... some of the figures look bad in comparison to today. Or I wish they would lend Hot Toys the license. 1/6 AC Cloud and Fenrir?? :pray:

...with break downable Fusion swords...

daffy-duck-wank.gif

Gahhh. Those swords would be worth $100 alone!

Screw batman, this guy would look crazy on the shelf.

I can't decide if I should go for the iconic white Ryu or the awesome looking black Ryu...

If I had to choose one, I'd go with the black. Everytime Ryu gets released for any line, there will always be a white version. There's no guarantee the black will be seen as often.

Which is the better figure? Regular Batman or Armored Batman?

Regular Batman. Though you can always PO the AC regular, which is what I'm doing, since the AA regular goes for a bit more now.

I have the Armored version, which is still a great figure, but I missed out on getting the AA regular version. Given that the AA regular sold out very fast, while all the other AA figures are still readily available, I think that says alot about the classic look of the regular version. Since I don't have the AA regular, I can't speak on the technical differences, only the look.

the Arkham City one is coming out so you guys can always wait on that. BTW, Red Metal, I forgot to thank you for your input. I bought a black Ryu and I'm loving it. Although I am going to buy the white one too eventually. I got Akuma, black Ryu, and Chun Li right now and they're the best SF figures to date.

BTW, Red Metal, I forgot to thank you for your input.

No problem, man.

I'm really on the fence with the Square Enix SF figures myself. With SOTA, NECA, and the recent Jazware failure, I don't know if I want to get into another SF line. However, if I did this would be the definitive line when I compare it to all others in the past. From the look and reviews, you can't go wrong with these figures.

And surprisingly they are going to keep going with the line so you can trust it might develop to be a pretty good run. Guile and Ibuki already had prototypes shown.

And surprisingly they are going to keep going with the line so you can trust it might develop to be a pretty good run. Guile and Ibuki already had prototypes shown.

I want Ken, Vega, and Sagat to be made.

If Square Enix can show they're willing to make some of the larger characters, then I'd be in 100%. An in-scale Sagat or Zangief might be close to 12" tall and would make for the definitive SF line.

Joker, Dark Knight Rises Batman, Dead Space 3 are on my radar now. I am interested in the Kingdom Hearts series, but I want them to make The Apprentice from the Birth By Sleep game. He had a great design.

Yeah, reminds me of the Nanosuit in Crysis.

Would be awesome in 1/6... damnit SE... give 1/6 to HT!

It's odd that so many manufacturers give the regular Joker the BR mask.

Not feeling any of the Batman stuff. AC Harley looks way too top-heavy. Looks like I might get AC Bats and call it done.

Ibuki doesn't look half bad, though...

I don't have my hopes high on the Lara Croft figure. I really want to buy from this company, but the quality...

Holy crap, they're making Starship Troopers: Invasion HERO figure - that's AWESOME! If you haven't seen the movie, it's worth a watch.

Man PlayArts have upped their game! Hopefuly these figure look as good in their final stages.

**** it ill post my faves:

vmKC5HaND0DC4UYqFM6Ssg.jpg

I9NuovNb08uu3vsLscsXXg.jpg

Might get this instead of HTs and save my money lol
rTqZQdP5Df5c1pnTALJ4Fw.jpg

I like the sculpt on this one. Looks way more like SolidSnake than the MGS1 PA lol
Ou2pMU7wd1t8bX_i8Vw1Yg.jpg

They need to fix his head badly, other than that perfection

UhkKJgydYeYXub4Uphg3nQ.jpg

Back