Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone help me out remembering a Cloud & Fenrir set? I remember I bought one around 2005 or maybe 2006 and I'm 99% certain it's from the Advent Children movie. I was having a hard time remembering it because it seems there are a ton of versions out there. Thanks in advance!

Not only is that the Chinese bootleg (nearly every PAK has a bootleg version) it's still not the Fenrir and Cloud set I am talking about.

That character's name is Gladio. Here is the actual Gladio production fig:

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean it's pretty clear you don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Can someone help me out remembering a Cloud & Fenrir set? I remember I bought one around 2005 or maybe 2006 and I'm 99% certain it's from the Advent Children movie. I was having a hard time remembering it because it seems there are a ton of versions out there. Thanks in advance!

I remember getting one, probably around that same time, I think it was more in the 6-inch or 8-inch realm of things.

Pretty sure it's the one seen in this listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fant...rir-Play-Arts-action-figure-NEW-/152656427727

1. Play Arts Fenrir and Cloud Set.
2. Mechanical Arts Fenrir (small scale, some die cast parts)
3. Play Arts Kai Fenrir and Cloud Set (new accessories, sword compartments, light up features, and larger scale)

Anything else you see are bootleg/unlicensed (there's a couple of obscure statues and such).

The movie promo edition with just he main blade (no other blades attached) and inferior sculpt. The retail Fenrir and Cloud set that came shortly after was the superior version.

So yeah, 4 releases techincally. The movie promo edition being very first.

Last edited:
Back