Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think most of us were 'representin'... Kenbenobi with his SSC hat, Flosi, Shropt, and I (Punk) with our SSC Spook Hoodies from a coupe years back, and I think a coupe others with SSC gear as well. I know Shropt and I each had a SSC shirt on as well at some point. great weekend with freaks!!!

Those Spook Hoodies are great! I love mine.

Sounds like you guys had an awesome trip.

XDUCKETTX is a twerking machine, he just won himself a 2013 Slaycation set! :clap

Keep an eye out in chat for vander_twerking, you never know when he might show up.... :rotfl

Happy Spook, all! We are in the middle of moving due to black mold infesting our other place... I will try and pop into chat once in awhile! Have fun!

On the awesome news front, I love that Mosasaur so much. Saw one displayed in Austin and it was really cool. I think I might have a pic of it. Let me look....

On the bad news front, I need to go in to get a root canal. I'm going to miss some of Spook and my face hurts.

On the awesome news front, I love that Mosasaur so much. Saw one displayed in Austin and it was really cool. I think I might have a pic of it. Let me look....

On the bad news front, I need to go in to get a root canal. I'm going to miss some of Spook and my face hurts.

Ouch! Good luck with the canal hopefully you won't miss much.

Back