Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TR8PDOOR isn't working for me. For some reason I can't enter the letters in cap locks as it automatically reverts to lowercase.

ya have to click on product pages till it shows up, then click on it to get to the Spook page to get it saved :1-1: thank me later bud :1-1:

We are finally at the end of the sneak image contest and I'm pleased to say everyone got it right yesterday with - Friday the 13th :clap

It gets lonely at camp (just ask Titus! :p) , so write home often with your own Camp Crystal Lake Postcard:

Getting together everyone's email entries from the last few days now, will do the drawing and post our winner soon! :D

Really? Because I'm still not seeing the entry form. I even cleared my cookies from the browser in case that was the issue.

I clicked through the main Spooktacular page to get to the Predator contest - just tried again and it's still working. I didn't clear cookies (using Firefox).

will the reward points for spooktakular will expired? currently have 600 points. thanku sideshow and all of you for the updates

Hmmm well Chicky's pm didn't answer the expiring question.

I don't want to loose $30 Sideshow dollars but I would rather save them up for the end of Spook.

I don't want to loose $30 Sideshow dollars but I would rather save them up for the end of Spook.

well a few pages back Alex said only the codes expire, which implies the points are ours to keep till whenever. :dunno

SideshowAlex said the points don't expire. The codes do, the points do not.

I hope the points don't expire if they do I may just have to use what I have on something.

Ok, we are ready to draw our winner!

As you know every right guess in the sneak image contest earned you one chance in the drawing, and all those chances went into the cup for a random draw:

And it looks like our winner is:

Congratulations Something Sexy, you just won yourself a Mort Slaycation Souvenir Set! You get a Sticker, Menu, Visitor Badge, Coupon, Hall pass and Postcard:

PM me with your details! :)

And there are also some smaller runner up mystery prizes going out to the 4 players who answered correctly on everyday's sneak image:

Avfin
Averagejo
Josh-A-Tron
XDUCKETTX

Each of you please PM me with your info! :)

Just so you all know. There is a possible Predator related contest on Twitter very soon.

Back