Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the awesome news front, I love that Mosasaur so much. Saw one displayed in Austin and it was really cool. I think I might have a pic of it. Let me look....

On the bad news front, I need to go in to get a root canal. I'm going to miss some of Spook and my face hurts.

I'm in the same boat buddy. My head hurts so bad from this tooth/sinus infection that I can't even sleep. Good luck at the dentist. I won't be able to go until at least Friday.

On the awesome news front, I love that Mosasaur so much. Saw one displayed in Austin and it was really cool. I think I might have a pic of it. Let me look....

On the bad news front, I need to go in to get a root canal. I'm going to miss some of Spook and my face hurts.

That sucks. Been there. Expensive as hell, too... good luck, Ben!

What is the edition size of that piece . . . :)

It's a 1/1 piece. Very rare. :wink1:

I'm in the same boat buddy. My head hurts so bad from this tooth/sinus infection that I can't even sleep. Good luck at the dentist. I won't be able to go until at least Friday.

Sorry buddy. It's a miserable feeling. I went into my regular dentist's office and he took an x-ray and immediately made an appointment with my endodontist for me. I have to go there in a couple hours.

That sucks. Been there. Expensive as hell, too... good luck, Ben!

It's very expensive. Thankfully, I have insurance to soften the blow a bit, but it's still pretty bad.

I haven't played much attention this year. I don't do Twitter

Yeah a lot of contests on Twitter. If you want the 2 codes just log into your account and click Spooktacular.

Here are the 2 codes for 200 points each:
spooky13
P3NTTP

I'm trying to find motivation for spook since I havnt won anything ever...over at least 7 years.

There's a 3rd code now

TR8PDOOR

Is that it?

Let's keep the updates with the codes coming guys!

Also, hopefully Alex can confirm this, but we get to retain the saved points till whenever we wanna use 'em right? They aren't gonna expire ever right?

The Mosasaur is an amazing Aquatic reptile for sure. Can't wait for the new piece to come out!

TR8PDOOR isn't working for me. For some reason I can't enter the letters in cap locks as it automatically reverts to lowercase.

Back