Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, Sideshow! $20 extra dollars to spend - what other collectibles company does that for its customers? awesome.

Thought you had to be there at 7:30? Don't be late! I paid $27 just for plane wifi. Am I nuts?

Nah, I'm only early on the weekends.

My car deal fell through yesterday and we had a meltdown in CarMax. I can now say they are on my short list. I'm stranded without a car still, for who knows how long. My life is falling apart...

:(

No, wifi was necessary! :lecture

Nah, I'm only early on the weekends.

My car deal fell through yesterday and we had a meltdown in CarMax. I can now say they are on my short list. I'm stranded without a car still, for who knows how long. My life is falling apart...

:(

No, wifi was necessary! :lecture

I thought it was a done deal! What happened?

Entered two different codes and got 200 reward points each way. So awesome keep them coming along with the contest, new Pre-orders and Previews. So far I think the new Dinosauria Mosasaur Statue/Maquette preview looks super awesome. Think it's my chance to start getting into the line. Some of my favorite Dino's are coming. :yess:

Back