SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's not Eugene. He's hilarious.

Overall, great episode, disappointing last few seconds (imo). Their justifications for the cliffhanger on Talking Dead were laughable.

The show is based on an alternate reality in which human values are lost. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a pregnant woman being Lucile'd in that world, and I'd love if it happen.

Time to get that political correctness BS away from shows that don't need it.

Agreed 100%

Agreed 100%

A) The audience doesn't live in that world.

B) The sponsors of the show don't live in that world.

C) You might possibly be a sick person.

D) I might have been kidding on that last point.

E) Maybe...

F) Not....

G) J/K

H) Or was I?

Well, we're talking about a show where a young teenager (Carl) had to finish off his own mother before she became a Walker :lol. And in this season, they showed a young child being eaten alive for the first time. So, I think if the producers wanted, they could kill Maggie in a way that's not pushing the boundaries on what they've already done (a first-person camera perspective would be one way to do it).

Although, my money's on Glenn, for the very fact that Negan said "he's taking it like a champ". It's definitely not a woman who was killed last night, in my opinion.

Just to change it up, I'm going with Abraham. He stiffened up as almost to say " hit me", and since he's already dead in the comic where does he have to go?

I don't think it's a woman because it sounds like quite a few various women screaming in the background.

I'm thinking Eugene or Glenn.

Anyway. Kind of past caring now. We'll see who it was in season 7 episode 4 :lol

Well, we're talking about a show where a young teenager (Carl) had to finish off his own mother before she became a Walker :lol. And in this season, they showed a young child being eaten alive for the first time. So, I think if the producers wanted, they could kill Maggie in a way that's not pushing the boundaries on what they've already done (a first-person camera perspective would be one way to do it).

Although, my money's on Glenn, for the very fact that Negan said "he's taking it like a champ". It's definitely not a woman who was killed last night, in my opinion.

Would be pretty cool if the “hes taking it like a champ” is referring to Glan watching Maggie being killed in front of him.
He already lunged forward when Negan was threatening her so they prob assumed they were involved with each other hence the comment when he sees his partner beaten to death.

I don’t think they would have the balls to do it but it would be a good red herring if they did.

A) The audience doesn't live in that world.

B) The sponsors of the show don't live in that world.

C) You might possibly be a sick person.

D) I might have been kidding on that last point.

E) Maybe...

F) Not....

G) J/K

H) Or was I?

You must hate HBO.

Would be pretty cool if the “hes taking it like a champ” is referring to Glan watching Maggie being killed in front of him.
He already lunged forward when Negan was threatening her so they prob assumed they were involved with each other hence the comment when he sees his partner beaten to death.

I don’t think they would have the balls to do it but it would be a good red herring if they did.

Yup, beat me to it. I agree that AMC wouldn't have the balls to do it, but can you imagine how ape***** people would get if Maggie was the one being killed as Glenn looks on in shock and disbelief, with Negan facetiously saying "He's taking it like a champ?"

Back