SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, beat me to it. I agree that AMC wouldn't have the balls to do it, but can you imagine how ape***** people would get if Maggie was the one being killed as Glenn looks on in shock and disbelief, with Negan facetiously saying "He's taking it like a champ?"

I'm not happy that there was a cliff hanger but this would gain I would be impressed if they did this. It would defo open things up and change the story and cemented Negan as a ruthless sob that they want him to be.

They could awlays start S7 just after the event the event to save them having to show it actually happen.

I heard today that they are currently filming the beating/death scene right now. Does anyone want to know who it is? Well it's everyone. They are filming all of them getting beat to death by Negan so that no one knows who is actually being killed.

I heard today that they are currently filming the beating/death scene right now. Does anyone want to know who it is? Well it's everyone. They are filming all of them getting beat to death by Negan so that no one knows who is actually being killed.

That's good to hear to protect the surprise but my fear is reports will flood the internet that one person in particular hasn't been on set for weeks or months. How would they handle the absence of a dead character?

I guessed they would pull something like that, and unfortunately it did. I thought it was a real low and cheap thing to do, something I'd expect from a fresh series, maybe a season 2 or 3 cliff hanger, but not 6th going into 7th. All of the different theories I've heard about slowing down the film, analyzing the doctored audio samples, examining the shadows, etc...all smoke and mirrors. At this juncture if it's not either Glenn, Maggie or Daryl it will feel like such a let down when it's revealed that it's Rosie, Eugene or the other guy. Maggie would be the biggest 'shock' value, Darryl would alienate all the female fans, Glenn would keep it real with the comic. My money is on one of those three. Only another 4 months or so right!!! If I endured the near year long gap for Babylon 5 episodes at season ends this should be easy!

So today, both Norman Reedus and Steven Yeun were spotted checking on some people that were in a car crash near the set in Georgia, meaning they are both currently filming the new season. Cross two names from the list of people getting "Lucilled".

https://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/13/walking-dead-norman-reedus-steven-yeun-car-crash

It's just a matter of time until we find out who got killed off. Still can't believe those dummies ended on a cliffhanger. :ohbfrank:

For the "inquiring minds" in the non spoiler thread, and of course general spoiler seekers:
Ok, here goes...

Abraham gets the the bat.

Daryl interferes.

"First ones free"...Glenn gets the bat, too.

Daryl gets a beat down and is taken hostage by Negan.

Rick also gets a beating by the Saviors.

0b7f6427c816723d72cbcd84d7de446a.jpg

Like I said...its 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999 confirmed.

Episode breakdown (via SD per DG) 701-708

701:
Abraham is Lucille'd by Negan. He was the one killed at the end of 616.

At some point, Daryl tries to fight Negan/the Saviors (he jumps out of line). Daryl is subdued. Instead of killing Daryl, Negan decides to take Daryl back with him to Sanctuary. But, to save face with his men, Negan kills Glenn (after all "First one's free") with Lucille. It is not known why Negan spares Daryl, but it likely has something to do with Negan realizing Daryl's place in the group (Rick's "brother"/right hand man?).

At some point ( after Glenn is already dead but not entirely sure), Negan roughs up Rick, then drags him into the RV and takes him on a road trip to the spot where the Saviors hung the man with the spray-painted "X". Rick's hatchet and a machine gun are involved in the scenes in the RV and the log/hanging man location.

It's suspected Rick and Negan have a scuffle in the RV at some point. Rick's hatchet is involved. Rick most likely sees it in the RV and tries to take a crack at Negan. This could be in homage to Negan's line to Rick after the Lucille'ing in the comic, daring Rick to drive his ax into his face.

Walkers were spotted at this location (most likely attracted to the fire); it's suspected Rick has to fight some (so he leaves the RV at some point).

We know during this RV adventure, Negan psychologically tortures Rick.

Throughout the episode, Rick has flashes of the group happy and together in a sort of "future flash" that includes Glenn and Maggie's child.

By the end of the episode, it is clear that Negan owns Rick and the group. Rick is broken. The Saviors kindly give Rick back to the RV to use, but it is clear the RV is not theirs anymore.

Random notes: Negan has Rick's gun, so at some point Negan takes Rick's Colt Python away from him. (Addendum: a rando Savior is currently in possession of it. #FreeKevin)

702:
This episode focuses on Daryl's captivity at Sanctuary. It also includes Dwight, Sherry, and Negan (since all three were also seen filming for this episode). The trailer indicates we will also get some glimpses of how the Saviors operate (ex: they kneel to Negan when he walks by).

It is implied that the Saviors are trying to "brainwash" Daryl in some way. They mentally and physically torture him. We were given a hint Daryl has to eat dog food sandwiches as part of his punishment.

According to the trailer, it looks like Sherry might talk to Daryl at some point.

Daryl makes an escape attempt at some point, but that **** is shut down.

During this episode, Daryl will receive a beating and possibly dislocate his shoulder.

At some point, there is a chase scene involving Dwight -- but not much is known about it. (I don't believe this is when Daryl tries to escape). It sounds like Dwight is tasked with chasing down a Savior who has decided to run.

703:
An episode dedicated to the introduction of Ezekiel and the Kingdom. On set were horses, an animatronic tiger (Shiva!), and people adorned in body armor. (Trailer confirms all of this.)

Carol and Morgan are the only "team family" characters in this episode.
It is not really known what is happening in this episode with them. Theres speculation that Morgan mentors one of the kids at the Kingdom. It was also said that Morgan helps some Kingdom folks round up some pigs (the filming location was an old car wash).

According to the trailer, it appears Carol meets Ezekiel in a school auditorium.
She appears to be putting up a front, but it's probable Ezekiel will see right through it. This will most likely play out like Rick and Ezekiel's first meeting from the comic (but obviously with Carol in Rick's place and reacting as Carol would).

At some point, casting call for this episode called for a notable older woman walker with grey hair. It is likely this was for a walker.

There was filming at a house mocked up with a cemetery.
It is unknown what this location was for. Carol, Morgan, and some other Kingdom folk were seen at this location. This creepy house apparently has a lot of stuff going down at it --

704:
Negan comes to collect.
The Saviors appear to ransack Alexandria (even taking their mattresses!). A scene was filmed in Olivia's pantry (and we know Olivia, Gabriel, Rick, Negan, and Daryl are involved in the scene). Rick was forced to hold Lucille (just like in the comic).

At some point, there was gunfire and screaming near the Church. We were told Negan was "being a ****."

Daryl was on set in a strange prisoner outfit with an "A" and a strange "I" symbol on it (the "A" stands for "*******").

It looks like Negan drags Daryl along to showcase how broken he is to the group.

Filming also occurred at a remote farm location. It is believed Rosita and Spencer were involved in this scene -- and possibly Michonne. It is suspected Rosita and Spencer were ferreting away from guns to hide from Negan's men.

So, in total, these people were spotted: Rick, Michonne, Carl, Daryl, Spencer, Enid, Gabriel, Rosita, Eugene, Tara, Aaron, Eric, Negan, Dwight, and even baby Judith was reported to be there (if I recall correctly)

705:
The opening of this episode involves Rick and Michonne (but nothing else is known about what they're doing), but it sounds like they both go on missions outside of Alexandria. After they leave, Carl slips away (to take Enid to Hilltop). It is suspected neither Rick nor Michonne know Carl left.

Carl is out and about with Enid at a remote location (gas station) with "extras" (possible walkers). Source quipped the gas station had an "undead problem", so it's likely Carl (and maybe Enid) clear it out.

On filming one day, witnesses from The Walking Dead Spoilers saw Carl with walkers and Saviors. Carl appeared to drive over walkers with a car.

Filming at Hilltop so far has included Maggie, Sasha, Jesus, Ogg's Lead Savior (Simon) and Gregory -- but we don't know anything else about what is going on since it's at the Studio.

It does sound like Maggie (and/or Sasha) will confront Gregory at some point about what happened to her and the group. She'll want to know all the information Gregory has and whether he had anything to do with it. (A moment like this happened in the comic except with Rick and Gregory).

Ogg's Lead Savior (Simon) is also at Hilltop to collect supplies. In the trailer, it looks like he brings a posse of Saviors with him.

According to the trailer, it looks like Hilltop gets attacked at some point (unless that is a flashback sequence). There's walkers and things are set on fire.

Jesus winds up in one of the Savior supply trucks to sneak to the Sanctuary.

Carl is also stashed away in this truck (as he sees it while with Enid at Hilltop and decides to take the opportunity to strike back). Woohoo Carl and Jesus getting some of their comic material!

706:
This appears to be a Tara bottle episode. Heath also appears in this episode (per the season 7 trailer). This is most likely what happened during their two week run.

In the episode, there will be the introduction of two new characters (casting calls Naomi and Jennie). One is a grandmotherly type ("Naomi", real name unknown), the other is a teenager ("Jennie", who actually has the initials D.M. in the show). It was implied that among them would also be a younger girl named Mimi (according to spec). It is suspected their story will be touched upon later in this season since "Jennie" is slated to appear in 7B.

Deborah May is slated to play "Naomi". Sydney Parks is slated to play "Jennie"/D.M.

Lots of creepy sand walkers in this episode.

At some point, Tara will be at a gift shop with some walkers (she presumably handles them). Tara also has a scene near a bridge with Naomi, Jennie, and possibly some other female characters.

Suspicion dictates Heath and Tara get separated at some point, and then Tara is possibly pursued by this other group of newcomers. Heath's whereabouts after this episode are unknown.

Eugene and Rosita greet Tara at the ASZ gates, presumably when she gets back. There was also a scene filmed at the infirmary (one can only assume this has to deal with Tara grieving Denise's death but perhaps Tara is injured).

707:
Jesus and Carl were filming around Negan's trucks during this episode. (yeaaah!) Father Gabriel was rumored to be filming, but it's not known what he is doing.

Eugene and Rosita are chillin' at the bullet factory. Presumably making ammo.

There is speculation that Negan burns off someone's face with an iron in this episode (possibly Mark or some Savior in a similar role just like in the comic). Jesus might make a brief appearance at the Sanctuary as he was filming there on July 14th. In fact, this may follow the comics pretty closely (introduction to the harem, maybe even "You are my sunshine" but let's hope not on that second part).

Michonne has a fight with an unknown brunette during this episode (uh oh); she also has a scene nearby the mattresses piled up on Crook Rd.

AL filmed at the studio on Tues (July 19), but it doesn't sound like he was at any of the "communities" (Sanctuary, Hilltop, or Kingdom); on the day he was filming, Ross Marquand (Aaron) was also at the studio. It appears as though Rick and Aaron are together. It suspected Rick is on a run being good little worker bee for Negan (just like in the comic).

Negan arrives back at the ASZ with Carl in tow. Olivia, Spencer, Eugene, Rosita, and baby Judith are also at the safe zone. Rick doesn't appear to be back yet. Uh oh. It's possible the comic "guts" scene could play out soon. Sounds like Spencer isn't endearing himself to Negan -- and, if the trailer is any indication, Spencer isn't too happy with Rick's leadership. It's very possible Negan makes himself at home. Maybe he even acquaints himself with baby Judith.

708:
Sounds like it's where 707 left off. Carl, Negan, Olivia, Spencer, Eugene, Rosita, Gabriel, and Tobin are in the safe zone.

Rick and Aaron are still out scavenging for supplies for Negan (which they were doing in 707). Michonne is also still on a mission of some sort. She "convinces" a brunette woman (the one she fights in 707) to give her a ride to somewhere.

Carol, Morgan, and "Rogers" (suspected to be Richard) are at the creepy house from 703. It's not known what they are doing there.

By all accounts, it looks like the events between Spencer and Negan at the ASZ will remain relatively the same as they were in the comic. Negan guts Spencer after Spencer tries to turn on Rick (by convincing Negan to kill Rick and put him in charge of Alexandria). At some point, Negan gets a shave while at Alexandria.

Rick, Michonne, and Aaron make it back to the safe zone -- possibly right before or during Spencer's gutting.

There was a night shooting with at least Rick and Gabriel. It apparently had an unknown character coming up to the ASZ gates.

It sounds like all the communities will feature in this episode in some capacity.

***I will post the remaining episode break downs a bit later.

Last edited:
Abraham is Lucille'd by Negan. He was the one killed at the end of 616.

But, to save face with his men, Negan kills Glenn (after all "First one's free") with Lucille.

Pretty disappointed with who gets killed. Didn't they claim that it would change the future of the group compared to the comic?

They just killed the same guys they did in the comic but they killed Abraham by the bat instead of an arrow and at a later point. I cant see what change that would make to the story.

Alas poor Glenn....or not.

10xh7ac.jpg

There's a debate if its legit or not. I think it could be because the gravel/dirt Glenn's head is on looks to be the same as the dirt/gravel from the finale. Cudlitz also tweeted (then deleted) that Gimple did a "great job." Speculation there was a screening last night.

Also some brainiac compared the above pic to the dumpster pic, so it could be fake.
wt7yqa.jpg

Who knows?
If its a real leaked photo, its not as graphic as I expected it to be.

Last edited:
Back