SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are obsessed with main characters dying. Glen had better be the one who meets Lucille. I want Daryl to somehow take on Dwights role from the comics and become leader of the Saviors.

:lol yeah I want some main characters to die. There's no excitement left in the show if you know the only people that will die are the red shirt fodder the show keeps adding so the main characters can keep going. I'm not saying kill them just to have another death on the show--it still needs to make sense to the story. They could have had Carol confront Pete, he hits her because she's just a girl, they fight, then Carol kills Pete but is so hurt that she ends up dying. Carol gets her character's closure and Deanna sees that Rick was right. Her death furthers the storyline and everyone gets their "oh ****" moment.

For a show that has no endgame, just continued survival, I need something more than "blah-blah-blah-obligatory cool zombie death-5th episode in a row the same character can't deal with a death/the world the way it is-blah-blah-blah".

Rambo Carol killed like a chump by a chump character? I can think of nothing worse than that. The cries of "bad writing" and the outrage of the armchair army would be deafening. :lol

Rambo Carol killed like a chump by a chump character? I can think of nothing worse than that. The cries of "bad writing" and the outrage of the armchair army would be deafening. :lol

Like I was crying about bad writing when she blew everything up with the miracle bottle rocket shot? Besides, the show doesn't have a consistent track record for excellent writing. Would be a death better in tune with the character for Carol to go after a wife-beater than Beth stabbing someone in the shoulder or Tyrese getting bitten by a kid ninja zombie.

At least the spoiler played out in a way that entertained me. That outline made it sound so boring.

bumped for the next season spoilers

Rumor has it that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure if I believe them or not. But pretty major spoilers if true.

606 "ALWAYS ACCOUNTABLE" Summary:

- Sasha, Abe and Daryl are leading the herd away. They get ambushed by an unknown group. Daryl flees on his bike after getting knocked off. Abe and Sasha crash their car and continue to open fire on the people that ambushed them. Daryl drives off into a burnt down part of forest.

- Daryl hides bike and continues on foot after suspecting someone is watching him. He finds two women cowering behind a tree. "You found us ok. We earned what we took". Daryl is knocked out by a guy from behind (Dwight)

- Daryl wakes up, wrists bound with rope. He tells Dwight "I ain't who you think I am." Walking along they explain how they burnt the forest down to clear the walkers when it all started.

- Pointing a gun at Daryl, Dwight asks if he's making a mistake by not pulling the trigger.

- Female captor faints and Daryl uses this chance to get away with their duffel bag containing his crossbow. Once far enough he realizes he has taken their much needed insulin.

- Abe and Sasha have gotten away and after Abe goes to kill a walker Sasha explains how he doesn't need to leave breadcrumbs. They find shelter in an office building.

- Daryl returns to the three captors and takes their gun, giving them back the bag. A van approaches with a group of men. Only their feet can be seen. "You're going to return what you took!" Dwight says, "We are not going back Wayne!" Daryl leads them to safety away from the men. He gives Dwight his gun back. The men leave.

- Abe goes on a run and finds a walker hanging from a bridge with a rocket launcher on its back. He tries to retrieve it without killing the walker and being the macho killer Sasha thinks he already is. He leaves the walker after failing to gather it and finds some cigars. He has a smoke and watches the walker as it falls to the ground, leaving the launcher behind for him to take. Karma for the win!

- Daryl leads the two captors to his bike after befriending them (the insulin girl has already been bitten by a walker on the ground by this point). The remaining two double cross Daryl, take his crossbow and bike, and drive off.

- Daryl finds a van and manages to find Sasha and Abe. As they drive off a voice is heard over the radio. "Help!"

(Credit:STD)

Negan and lucille. Original clip was removed by AMC but someone saved it... :horror

j7z254.gif

2ibc5eo.gif

Vid re-edit
https://youtu.be/4O0m5RwbTYc

Last edited:
More spoilers... at least something I read. Not sure how true it is but apparently:

The chick who plays Enid was seen filming with Steven Yeun. Apparently she saves Glenn.

Also, Negan lucille's Daryl.

Unfortunately I hear the same rumors however...it could also remain true to the comic which means Glenn.

I actually wouldn't be surprised with they kill off Daryl, he's pretty much useless at this point (IMO) and if they didn't kill off Glenn, honestly, his death would not be much of an impact if they decide to go with the comic route. They never follow the comics exactly anyway.

Back