Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

True, we need to keep in mind that HTs has never openly said that they'll be doing a Spidey figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good point Hot Toys may wait for the blu ray release publicity to reveal Spider-Man. Probably September or October unless they show it at SDCC.

Just reveal it already.

That's why HT's in no hurry. :lol

For all we know, HT's putting the finishing touches on a Tony sculpt for the Civilian Stark in this two-pack we're all expecting to see. Would it shock anybody if it's the same sculpt as the one that's coming with the XLVI, or at least very similar?

Could be and I would be putting my money on it being the same sculpt just one they will give a black eye and the other will be clean.

Man I want that civilian Tony bad. I'd go for a two pack of young and old Tony too though from the MIT scene.

Spider-Man: Homecoming suit revealed:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Going the wrong direction. Reserve judgment for the cg clean up though.

I like the symbol on the back, but I wish the chest spider was bigger.

Spider-Man: Homecoming suit revealed:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spider-Man: "Soon"

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks

Going the wrong direction. Reserve judgment for the cg clean up though.
Spoiler Spoiler:

As for wanting a figure I'll have to wait to see what the figure itself looks like. For now I'll be happy with my Red and Blue Spider-Man 3 Tobey Maguire version.

The suit will look a lot more like the CW suit after the effects are added. And the suit is cleaned up. I'd reserve most judgment till it's a finished project.

The suit will look a lot more like the CW suit after the effects are added. And the suit is cleaned up. I'd reserve most judgment till it's a finished project.

That's wise. But it is fun to see what it looks like in the process of shooting even if there will be significant digital touch up and clean up.

I suppose it's also possible that there will be more than one version of his costume in Spider-Man Homecoming. I hear rumors (not that I put a lot of stock in such things) of "upgrades". That's not something I would expect in a Spider-Man film, but with Stark playing a role in the story who knows.

I'm cool with the suit either way as I'm probably one of few that digs the black lines. Not so much on the legs but the ones over red parts of the suit don't bother me. Can't wait for a figure. Please be at comic con :pray:

That's wise. But it is fun to see what it looks like in the process of shooting even if there will be significant digital touch up and clean up.

I suppose it's also possible that there will be more than one version of his costume in Spider-Man Homecoming. I hear rumors (not that I put a lot of stock in such things) of "upgrades". That's not something I would expect in a Spider-Man film, but with Stark playing a role in the story who knows.

Oh yeah, totally cool to see the process stuff.

Few additional pics
Spoiler Spoiler:

Basically if the CW version comes with a good Holland HS, I'll buy it, but not including an unmasked HS is a dealbreaker for me.

That last picture is the best looking the suit is, imo

Back