Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

I've made my fair share of criticisms, constructive criticisms, as well as out right hatred for things HT does...but they had their moments that surprised the hell outta me. Figures such as kylo ren, the FO ST, BvS superman (and eventually batman) were released months after their theatrical release...but no doubt they had to shift things around schedule wise in the factories, as well as these figures being fairly simple to make compared to a typical iron man or MGSR raiden.

But I agree it'd be nice if HT had faster turn around times for their releases. Just to keep the hype going y'know? IMO, it isn't TOO bad right now. Simpler designs tend to come out quicker than ones that require hundreds of parts. I am scratching my head though in regards to Rey and Finn...maybe those were the figs that were shifted in the schedule to push out superman faster?

With no announcement I'm losing enthusiasm for buying the Civil War Spider-Man. Hot Toys should have made some announcement the week after the movie opened.

Ahhh that's the hype I was talking about. But I'm sure the enthusiasm will return once HT reveals it.

I'm sure there are some issues with getting things out faster but all I'm saying is that a year or so of a wait between pre-order and having the item in hand is a fairly long time. If they could cut that back a bit it would be nice is all I'm saying. There are always things that could be improved if they were to wait until the film actually released but then it'd be almost impossible for them to get anything going, especially at the rate Marvel films are released and that characters often times crossover in multiple films.

So where's your smart ass comment about the people who did reply exactly like you trolled me about?

I don't like when HT rushes figures out because sometimes they get details wrong or detail will change before the movie comes out. Example: War Machine having the wrong baton. Or sometimes elements getting completely cut from the film. Example Iron Man's possessed helmet on MK 43.

Oh my god!!! You can't question someone when they say something negative about hot toys. Or explain why you disagree.

I kid. Just pointing out the double standard. You did exactly what he trolled me about and so did others. But if it where me...id be the worst ever. (and people wonder why I don't do the sugar coat at this point. I get cal out before I even say anything.)

With no announcement I'm losing enthusiasm for buying the Civil War Spider-Man. Hot Toys should have made some announcement the week after the movie opened.

People are probably gonna buy it no matter what. He was such a big deal that I really people being put off by the delay. They've already waited this long.

Marvel threads are interesting reads, because they're always beef in them.:panic:

Marvel threads are interesting reads, because they're always beef in them.:panic:

raw

uyEu9Ta.jpg

If there's no announcement at SDCC there are gonna' be some salty folks around here.

uyEu9Ta.jpg

If there's no announcement at SDCC there are gonna' be some salty folks around here.

Yup, i can picture it now haha. Of course me being pretty sad as well.

HT's in no rush. We could see something at SDCC, we could see something around the time of the Blu release, we could see something toward the end of the year. :dunno

And we'll all buy it. :rotfl

They haven't even teased Spidey yet. They still have announced products to reveal... Old Han and Chewie, the 1/4 Kylo Ren, and most importantly, Daredevil and the Punisher.

And we'll all buy it. :rotfl

That's why HT's in no hurry. :lol

For all we know, HT's putting the finishing touches on a Tony sculpt for the Civilian Stark in this two-pack we're all expecting to see. Would it shock anybody if it's the same sculpt as the one that's coming with the XLVI, or at least very similar?

So where's your smart ass comment about the people who did reply exactly like you trolled me about?
I'm sorry man. I did make an unfair jab at you. I know you probably have more knowledge than a lot of us, but you do tend to take any comment that's got even the slightest hint of being negative and turn it into a bigger thing than it needs to be.

I'm kind of curious how rare he will be and how inflated the 3rd party market will get once he is released.

They haven't even teased Spidey yet. They still have announced products to reveal... Old Han and Chewie, the 1/4 Kylo Ren, and most importantly, Daredevil and the Punisher.

Doesn't mean a thing with HT.

Back