Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

So, Spidey was awesome for Civil War guys :clap I love how the costume looks this time around and I would love to see a reveal for this figure soon :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, wrong. They flat sold the licensing rights( i.e. Paid to relinquish). They did not "license them back". Which is what you said. And is not the case.

Sony relinquished all merchandise rights (ones they had to have to let go of, so I was correct there too) in exchange for a large sum of money and greater creative control without the running clock to produce a new film every few years

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

PE teasing a Stark/Spidey 2pak (possibly). They captioned this with just a simple "FRIDAY"

13315594_1086206508084343_4399077299838379636_n.jpg

Last edited:

Sabrina beat me to it. I was just about to post that. [emoji38]

This is looking like a good sign! :yess:

How would they know anything before HT announces it?

They teased the Black Widow announcement before Hot Toys revealed it. :)

Edit: Also, what cmiller99 said below. :lol

Last edited:

Spidey was the only figure I could afford to get from this movie. Sucks it has to come in a 2-pack. I will have to find a way to get it anyways... at least I don't have a Stark figure yet so I won't be doubling up on a character I already had.:dunno

So if plastic enemies are posting this now, when will we see the reveal from hot toys? Could it be any time now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So if plastic enemies are posting this now, when will we see the reveal from hot toys? Could it be any time now?

If so that'd be awesome. They've got a lot to reveal in the near future.

If so that'd be awesome. They've got a lot to reveal in the near future.

Tell me about it, feels like we've been waiting forever for this to be revealed!

Usually the same day, probably late tonight.

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!
XS5LK.jpg

Plastic Enemies hasn't been a reliable source for info in years.

Back