Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Yeah, those horrible people that suck the fun out of collecting by thinking you should be correct. What a bunch of jerks. I mean, when someone asks a question and gets a flat wrong answer it would be so so much more fun to let everyone continue spreading incorrect rumors. Oh the humanity.

True, but being toxic no matter how correct you are doesn't make you better. Let's just move on please.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

True, but being toxic no matter how correct you are doesn't make you better. Let's just move on please.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Que essay on how he isnt toxic

HTs probably would make a lot more money if they sold a Tony and Spidey separately imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTs probably would make a lot more money if they sold a Tony and Spidey separately imo

Probably, but that doesn't seem to be up to them. Maybe they're trying to get a special arrange for solo 1/6 figures. Hopefully we will find out soon.

Last edited:

You guys think the figure is gonna be a slim TT or hobbit body with ankle extenders?

:rotfl hobbit body that's hilarious

The body that was used for sideshows LoTR hobbit figures. Weren't they a collab with HT? I don't know what HT did...either the HS or body.

Oh those ones, yeah same with the old prometheus bodies, doubt they would use those, more likely to be a new teen body

The body that was used for sideshows LoTR hobbit figures. Weren't they a collab with HT? I don't know what HT did...either the HS or body.

You sure it wasn't Asmus not HTs?

Oh those ones, yeah same with the old prometheus bodies, doubt they would use those, more likely to be a new teen body

What do you like better? Let's not focus on the newest Spider-Man making the previous (Garfield) version obsolete, but looks wise.

You sure it wasn't Asmus not HTs?

Nah not that one. It was like...omg close to 10 years ago. More actually! Wow, I'm old.

Anyway, Google SSC LotR bilbo or Sam 1/6 scale figures. You should be able to see them. They were a collaboration with HT. what HT did is still anyone's guess.

What do you like better? Let's not focus on the newest Spider-Man making the previous (Garfield) version obsolete, but looks wise.

Which spidey? or body?

New Spidey is grea,t the ASM2 is just as good, and more comic accurate

As for bodies, I'd like to see a new smaller teen body, they might be able to frankenstein a slim but would need smaller legs, arms and abdomen

Nah not that one. It was like...omg close to 10 years ago. More actually! Wow, I'm old.

Anyway, Google SSC LotR bilbo or Sam 1/6 scale figures. You should be able to see them. They were a collaboration with HT. what HT did is still anyone's guess.

Ah yeah I dug deeper. Yeah I don't think they'll use those. They would probably make a new body, new base for teen figures.

Honestly I'm keeping my fingers crossed he gets a release. I think he will sell well regardless of whether he's part of a two pack or as a single.

Which spidey? or body?

New Spidey is grea,t the ASM2 is just as good, and more comic accurate

As for bodies, I'd like to see a new smaller teen body, they might be able to frankenstein a slim but would need smaller legs, arms and abdomen

Spidey as a whole. Not just the body. I feel the same. New ones great, but ASM 2 looked damn good, a figure I'm happy to own.

Ah yeah I dug deeper. Yeah I don't think they'll use those. They would probably make a new body, new base for teen figures.

Its gotta be shorter than the TT slim they're currently using. Spidey was...short! A kid! He was even shorter than RDJ and RdJ is short...well, shorter than the other heroes.

Yup, they'll make a new body

Back