1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Just checked my head and there are no grooves / marks / scratches that shouldn't be there...my 2099 figure looks ok too *ba dum tish*.

Seriously though, it does look like factory defect and I don't doubt PC will look after you. I had a defective part on 'The Bat' a couple of years back and in no time they sent out a replacement (and refunded my postage costs for returning the defective piece). Excellent company with great after sales service.

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

My experience with them was great I had the Starlord red neck issue, sent them photos and then sent back my figure and they just replaced the whole thing.

Just checked my head and there are no grooves / marks / scratches that shouldn't be there...my 2099 figure looks ok too *ba dum tish*.

Seriously though, it does look like factory defect and I don't doubt PC will look after you. I had a defective part on 'The Bat' a couple of years back and in no time they sent out a replacement (and refunded my postage costs for returning the defective piece). Excellent company with great after sales service.

Appreciate the feedback guys, that's encouraging to hear. I'm just happy that it's the headsculpt that has an issue versus something on the suit since that means all I've gotta do is pop the head off if I need to send it back to them.

Yes, this is an awesome figure no doubt, and it is much more striking in person.

I have put mine in storage but based upon pictures I took and my memory, I don?t thing the spikes on the forearms can be removed without damaging that area or at very least leaving unattractive indentations

QnzCbgg.jpg

fEe9t4F.jpg

fxpPpAQ.jpg

t8mW2D8.jpg

Nice photos Omega! :)

Just received mine, I think this Spider Suit is one of the classics.

Nice photos Omega! :)

Just received mine, I think this Spider Suit is one of the classics.

Thanks Zurdo!!

Yeah, I love this figure the color and texture variety on this suit make it incredible in hand. I am glad you like him.

I hope you can put up some pics of yours soon.

Thanks Zurdo!!

Yeah, I love this figure the color and texture variety on this suit make it incredible in hand. I am glad you like him.

I hope you can put up some pics of yours soon.

hpnoEyu.gif

Yeah the figure seems amazing based on photos and reviews, though I haven't unboxed him, will get around to it much later on haha

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Popcultcha from down unda!

Received my 2099 replacement headsculpt today and it was perfect. Not only that, but they packaged it so well! It did take a month for me to receive, buuuuut it's coming all the way from the other side of the earth and I'm a reasonably patient guy, so that's no biggie at all.

Anyways, Popcultcha has def earned my future biz! :hi5:

Glad to hear it G$, as I know I would have never heard the end of it if they'd screwed you over! :rotfl

Glad to hear it G$, as I know I would have never heard the end of it if they'd screwed you over! :rotfl

:lol

I would have made sure you all suffered with me! :gah: You've all luckily been spared!

But yeah, I just wanted to make sure Popcultcha gets the credit where it's due though! Solid experience with them. I'd be happy to patronize from them again. :1-1:

I would have made sure you all suffered with me! :gah: You've all luckily been spared!

But yeah, I just wanted to make sure Popcultcha gets the credit where it's due though! Solid experience with them. I'd be happy to patronize from them again. :1-1:

Yeah congrats gmoney!!
I’m glad you had a pleasant experience with them, I have purchased from them before and things went great!

Yeah congrats gmoney!!
I?m glad you had a pleasant experience with them, I have purchased from them before and things went great!

Yeah congrats gmoney!!
I’m glad you had a pleasant experience with them, I have purchased from them before and things went great!

Thanks man! I'm a happy customer! Those Aussies are alright! :hi5:

Finally got around to unboxing him, and wow, again I'm continued to be awed by these figures! The suit patterns/textures/details are just exquisite. This figure is just awesome. Man, the hand sculpts have intricate detail too, just throughly happy with it.

I'm surprised Spider-Man 2099 doesn't have many figures as I think it's one of the classics, so I'm glad to have this figure to represent this version. Will try to snap a few pics sometime!

Finally got around to unboxing him, and wow, again I'm continued to be awed by these figures! The suit patterns/textures/details are just exquisite. This figure is just awesome. Man, the hand sculpts have intricate detail too, just throughly happy with it.

I'm surprised Spider-Man 2099 doesn't have many figures as I think it's one of the classics, so I'm glad to have this figure to represent this version. Will try to snap a few pics sometime!

Congratulations Zurdo!!

I’m glad you are happy with him, I love this figure and am also super happy to have picked him up!

Looking forward to your pics!!

Congratulations Zurdo!!

I?m glad you are happy with him, I love this figure and am also super happy to have picked him up!

Looking forward to your pics!!

Thanks! :wave Yeah!!!

Unfortunately, my figure is going to be in storage for a few more months. I?m glad that I have been taking pics of my recent acquisitions before boxing them up and putting them in the attic until my basement is remodeled. That said, I never get tired of looking at this figure ...

Attachments

• 160B5966-E97E-4D36-A3B6-692C8925D54E.jpg
    160B5966-E97E-4D36-A3B6-692C8925D54E.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 118

Unfortunately, my figure is going to be in storage for a few more months. I?m glad that I have been taking pics of my recent acquisitions before boxing them up and putting them in the attic until my basement is remodeled. That said, I never get tired of looking at this figure ...

Yeah that's what I'm attempting to do too! Take pictures before storing the figures away and then I could look up the pics in my digital photo library. :)

Yeah that's what I'm attempting to do too! Take pictures before storing the figures away and then I could look up the pics in my digital photo library. :)

Yeah, it is not as good as being able to look at them in your display but certainly better than not being able to get a look at them at all.

Yeah, it is not as good as being able to look at them in your display but certainly better than not being able to get a look at them at all.

Agreed! :exactly:

I recently box'd back up Alita, Gamora and Wasp, and while displaying and playing around with them is always the best, I can look up the photos I took and remember more vividly my experiences with them.

Back